bullys wit fullys III

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
can someone post up the cover please? i know that there's an add in latest murderdog, can someone please post it and a tracklist if possible? when was the drop date again? 23rd of may?

i thought this one would be not that good because tay's no part of the group no more but with mess & guce it's also dope, i heard a few songs and they where very good.

Jul 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
i don't remember the track names and where it was, it was 3 songs and they where all dope! maybe on a mixtape? i dunno anymore, sorry- i'll def buy bullys 3 and the infrastructure.

Aug 26, 2005
T-Rip said:
TAY MADE BULLYS WIT FULLYS, NO WAY IN HELL MESS CAN FILL HIS SHOES.
Hell yeah I agree. Don't get me wrong though, I think Mess is clean as hell and somethin about his flow just makes all the albums he do hella clean, but when it comes to a BWF album, you can't take Tay out the group. The shit shouldn't even be called BWF3

Jan 23, 2003
YALL CRAZY ASS FUCK THIS SHIT BOUT TO BE BETTER WIT MESS TAY MIGHT GOT HELLA LYRICS BUT MESSY SHIT APPEAL TO EVERYBODY NOT JUS THAT SUPER GANGSTA SHIT

Feb 9, 2005
pap said:
niggas look dumb as hell on the cover with guns and shit.....man you CORNY!
I agree... but...

if the cover is gonna be with Guce and Mess standing with baby in the middle it looks like the old Ice-T album cover "Power"... that shit was super clean (white background, baby in bikini and heels, and Ice-T was hold a AK behind his back)