Bullys wit fullys 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i have 2 singles available on i-tunes...(gang star and realest in the industry) but i'm selling my albums digitally independently. Contact me @ awol gang on facebook or killa_tay on twitter and if u have paypal we can make it happen. #wcm
What is Killa Tay-Drought Season on amazon then??? Holla back.

Jul 13, 2005
wI
not really becuz i was content with the original bullys wit fullys albums i was on and dont want 2 tarnish what was done. 2 answer your question tho....of course i thought about it and had even recorded a bullys with fullys part 4...(the blue division) with 151 before he got incarcerated but didnt want 2 deal with all the political fuccery. Im happy with the direction im taking now and personally, goin baccwards isnt my style. Im focused on wcm/blue sky mgmt. And the other imprints i've created. Bullys wit fullys is just 1 and its not hard 2 see whats real in this situation.
Cool I never knew any of that about your Bw4 with 151 wow trip out. I don't think any of your fans ever knew that. 151 cool, code of the streets cd was tight. Tay what's cracking with wcm any new releases coming soon?

Feb 14, 2004
Did u see the video of him and jack promoting bullies 4 on the front page....

Jacka saying guce is a real nigga with alot of money and hes his lil brother

Jan 6, 2006
151 hella dope. cop that "power & priviledge" album that dropped right after he got locked up back in 07. top notch productions and features, sounded like it couldve been big on a mainstream level. we need more 151 once he gets out.

Props: YOUNG CEE