bullshit...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
THE L.A. MAYORAL ELECTIONS ARE COMING UP, AND THERES TALK ABOUT HOW CRIME HAS LOWERED TO RECORD LEVELS... WHY DOESNT IT SEEM THAT WAY??? OH I KNOW WHY...

Man Fatally Shot on
Athens Area Street

* CityNews Service
* Posted by: Tony Spearman

Athens (myFOXla.com) - A man was fatally shot Monday in the unincorporated Athens area, near South Los Angeles.

The Chico "Junior" Shelby was standing near the street in the 1000 block of West 108th Street, near Vermont Avenue and the border with Los Angeles, around 1 p.m. when the suspect approached and shot him several times, according to Deputy Richard Li of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

The suspect, described as a male in his 20s, then ran to a waiting blue mid-sized sedan, according to Li.

The Shelby was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead, according to authorities.

OR MAYBE THIS...

Teen Killed During
Argument With Alleged
Gang Member

* CityNews Service

Hyde Park (myFOXla.com) - A 17-year-old was fatally shot in the head when he got into an argument with an alleged gang member as he was getting off an MTA bus in Hyde Park, authorities said.

The shooting occurred when the bus stopped at Crenshaw Boulevard and West 60th Street about 7:05 p.m., Officer Karen Smith of the Los Angeles Police Department's Media Relations Section said.

The gunman exited the bus and fled following the shooting, Smith said.

The shooter and the victim were apparently members of rival gangs, Smith said.

The victim's name was withheld pending notification of next of kin.

It was not immediately clear whether the LAPD or Sheriff's Department would handle the investigation, Smith said.

Crimes occurring on buses are usually handled by the Sheriff's Department.

MAYBE THIS WILL HELP...

Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca / FOX 11 News
LA Sheriff May Free
4,000 Inmates

* Associated Press

Los Angeles (myFOXlacom) - Nearly 4,000 jail inmates would be released early and about 600 deputy and professional positions would be eliminated to meet budget cuts, Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca said Monday.

Owing to the current economic crisis, the Sheriff's Department faces a $71 million cut to its $2.5 billion budget in the coming fiscal year.

Baca told The Associated Press it looks as if he'll have to close two jails and eliminate the positions of the staff at those facilities.

"There's no way around me cutting $71 million out of the budget that won't affect having to close a jail or two," Baca said. "To turn this battleship ... I have to start cutting."

Baca hasn't finalized plans, but said he was looking at closing two of the county's 10 jail facilities: the old central jail, which houses about 2,300 inmates; and another facility in Castaic in the north of the county that houses about 1,500 inmates.

Closing those facilities would eliminate positions for about 400 of the department's 10,000 deputies and another 200 or so civilian jobs would be lost too. The job cuts would come primarily through a hiring freeze.

A likely consequence would be an increase in crime, especially property crimes.

"People need money," Baca said during an interview. "When you are looking for more food, you are looking for a little extra money to do something with ... you will go after property to sell."

Baca was forced to take similar action during an unforeseen downtown from 2002-05, when his department grappled with $180 million in cuts. He then eliminated 1,100 deputy positions and hundreds of other staff jobs.

"The jails were basically rendered, from a sentencing view, ineffective," he said.

Baca said he hopes to refill the positions as soon as the economy improves. Cash from the federal stimulus package could trickle down to his department, though he didn't think this would be in time to prevent jail closures.

Baca, 66, heads the nation's largest sheriff's department, whose deputies run the county's jail system. The jail population is capped at 20,000

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
maybe the terrriost can just take out LA with one good bomb???

that way we wouldnt have to deal with skraps anymore
YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOUVE DEALT WITH SOUTH SIDERS BEFORE WHERE YOURE FROM, LET ALONE SOUTH SIDERS IN L.A...

DONT BE A FUCKIN DUMB ASS, PLEASE... SINCE YOURE PROBABLY FROM A SHIT SMELLIN, ONE HORSE TOWN WIT NO CRIME WHATSOEVER, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ITS LIKE TO LIVE HOW PEOPLE LIVE DOWN HERE...

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THE TOPIC AT HAND, PLEASE DONT EVEN POST...

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
so what are skraps / scraps? I think someone on this site before told me something about them being rats that live in the sewer but why do so many people hate them? it's not like you walk through the sewers on your way to work every morning...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
so what are skraps / scraps? I think someone on this site before told me something about them being rats that live in the sewer but why do so many people hate them? it's not like you walk through the sewers on your way to work every morning...
HAHAHA FUNNIEST SHIT I'VE SEEN IN FOREVER.

AND MOORECOCK LOOKING LIKE THE MORON HE IS... AGAIN.

Jun 18, 2005
PRETTY $URE IT HAPPEN$ EVERY WHERE, THEY'RE NOT TRYNA GLORIFY VIOLENCE OR GANG$ AND TRY 2 HIDE IT UNDER THE RUG $O TO $PEAK BUT THE PEEP$ ON THE $TREET$ REALLY KNOW WHAT GOE$ ON.

Aug 9, 2006
YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOUVE DEALT WITH SOUTH SIDERS BEFORE WHERE YOURE FROM, LET ALONE SOUTH SIDERS IN L.A...

DONT BE A FUCKIN DUMB ASS, PLEASE... SINCE YOURE PROBABLY FROM A SHIT SMELLIN, ONE HORSE TOWN WIT NO CRIME WHATSOEVER, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ITS LIKE TO LIVE HOW PEOPLE LIVE DOWN HERE...

quit coming on the siccness if your going to get that emotional....shave your Mohawk in the process it might help you a toughen up a lil...

:hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt:

lmao at your rules of posting in this thread.....since when????? LOL!!

Nov 1, 2004
Its called politics man, if a mayor can get his police commissioner to rig the stats, he can say the numbers are down. Watch "The Wire"
They show that aspect in city office. I think a lot of it was on par with real life. Its all about the numbers, the average voter thinks that the numbers are real. Lets me honest, a lot of the hood folks who see that shit every day don't vote. They are not the demographic that are gone after.
Crime is probably just as high as it ever was, but thats not how people get re-elected.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
quit coming on the siccness if your going to get that emotional....shave your Mohawk in the process it might help you a toughen up a lil...

:hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt:

lmao at your rules of posting in this thread.....since when????? LOL!!
EMOTIONAL??? YOU GOT IT TWISTED, FOOLIO... I CANT GET EMOTIONAL ABOUT NONE OF THIS...

LIKE I SAID, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CRIME IS, SO YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SHOW YOUR FUCKIN IGNORANCE ON THE SUBJECT...

OH YEAH, WAY TO HURT THOSE POOR SMILEY FACES... FUCKIN LAME...

Its called politics man, if a mayor can get his police commissioner to rig the stats, he can say the numbers are down. Watch "The Wire"
They show that aspect in city office. I think a lot of it was on par with real life. Its all about the numbers, the average voter thinks that the numbers are real. Lets me honest, a lot of the hood folks who see that shit every day don't vote. They are not the demographic that are gone after.
Crime is probably just as high as it ever was, but thats not how people get re-elected.
EXACTLY... WHAT I CANT BELIEVE IS THAT THEYRE ACTUALLY ON TV PRAISING THE MAYOR FOR THE WAY HE'S HANDLED CRIME, GANGS, N DOPE, BUT IN THE END, SHITS STILL THE SAME... THESE MUTHAFUCKAS ARE CROOKS...

Nov 20, 2005
hahahahaha

the shit was funny.

~k.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
GODDAMN, THERE WAS THAT MANY HOMICIDES IN '92?!? THAT HAS TO BE THE NUMBER FOR ALL OF L.A. COUNTY...

PUTTING IT IN THOSE TERMS, I CAN SEE WHY THEY MAKE A BIG DEAL...
naw, 1096 was the homicide total for LA alone for 1992

the murder numbers might not seem any lower in the impoverished parts of LA, but as a whole, 381 homicides does look good on paper...

::

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com

....did you actually just take his post serious?