Buick City Gangsta EP out now.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Congradulations playa & Good Luck! I'm still finishing up my solo album "Brimstone 2" just wait until its done. If yall like that fast, street reality gangsta shit then look for "Cesolito : Brimstone 2" - Coming Summer 2003 you will not be disappointed either.

But until than buy The Hardtime Ballers :Game Day (Special Edition cd) with new and bonus tracks.

On May 5 order the "Game Day" album at www.CafeShops.com/Hardtime

Feb 8, 2003
I'll keep you informed. Right now I'm trying to pick between 8 songs to hit yall with as a steady single. What style are you feeling more Fast devil shit, Club, fast harmonized, or East Coast spits?

Apr 25, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:
I'll keep you informed. Right now I'm trying to pick between 8 songs to hit yall with as a steady single. What style are you feeling more Fast devil shit, Club, fast harmonized, or East Coast spits?
IM feelin Fast Devil Shit, Fast Harmonized, then East Coast , Then Club comes last...

Ok cool man.. keep us updated on the single and album... Im always looking for some new fast shit... peace.