Bueno's Album is Dope Brah!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2004
that 6 a.m shit came out damn near 2 years ago. so if thats on his new album it kinda tells me he couldnt/didnt come up with anything else that was hot.

Jun 14, 2002
THE ALBUM IS HOT...I LIKED THE PRODUCTION ON IT ALOT..MORE THAN HIS PREVIOUS ALBUMS..

@SAV'DOUT...WHY YOU HATIN ON SOMEONE FROM YOUR OWN AREA??BECAUSE HE HAS 1 SONG ON THERE THAT WAS RELEASED AS A SINGLE AND ON A MIXTAPE,THAT HE HASNT COME OUT WIT NOTHIN HOT???WAT KINDA SHIT IS THAT??YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVENT EVEN LISTENED TO THE ALBUM..WHY DONT YOU LISTEN AND SUPPORT PEOPLE FROM YOUR AREA THAT ARE MAKIN MOVES??JUST ANOTHER REASON ITS SO HARD TO GET A STRONG BUZZ GOIN IN SAC..

Sep 23, 2008
I finally checked this out yesterday album is def tight. siccness members in bart forum finally recomended a album thats actually tight bc most shit on here is over hyped. so that shows good music speaks for itself he got the best quality. this album is killing that cellski, recession proof and all berner's shit.
CUZ RIGHT DIS SHIT DO KNOCK HARDER THEN THAT BERNER SHIT!!!