Bueno Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2002
The video shoot was dope. Lot of ppl came out and supported the homie. This video is gonna be big. I can tell from what was shot. Didnt make it to the mansion scene but I'm sure that cracked as well. Shot out to Bueno, Kream and Noyz Music Group. Yall reppin the city right my nigs.

Aug 16, 2002
BUENO IS THA BEST SAC HAS TO OFFER RIGHT NOW.... HE FUKZ WIT THA BAY TOUGH TOO! WAKE UP AND RECOGNIZE!

ALSO LOOK OUT FOR STREET KNOWLEDGE OUTTA EAST OAKLAND HE IN MY TOP 5 SLEPT ON BAY AREA RAPPERZ!

Dec 4, 2006
def can see this on MTV JAMS/BET at the very least, shit is fucking quality. dope song for tha ladies and great visuals to supplement it. the bay fucks wit bueno

May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
Good Lookin on posting links.. We havn't been active on the siccness lately... been busy on a whole bunch of videos and Komatoze's release....

It was a great BAY DAY for us @ PrimeZero with all the videos we have been shooting. Look out for Kafani's video on BET Tomorrow "Jam Of The Day"..

Thanks for everyones support and we at Prime Zero look to work with everyone so don't hesitate to contact us.........