Buccaneers @ Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who wins?

• Total voters
Jan 18, 2006
^^^ he shouldn't be a corner, retarded to all of a sudden to have him change positions 5 games into the season when hes always been a safety.

If Mcfadden doesn't get hurt would have been a different game but its not like were not use to this by now lol

Jan 18, 2006
Kah you dont know football lol. Technically Andre Johnson aint done shit all season but defenses are focused on shutting him down thus Foster gets so many more rushing yards cuz of the deep threat and passing yards cuz of it. I couldn't if the Raiders had a receiver like him, teams would have to pick there poison, defend the pass or the run you cant do both just doesnt quite work

Jan 12, 2006
I understand the offense of scheme might not cater to McFadden but damn Gore in his prime used to get 8 defenders in the box and everyone and their moms knew the 49ers were pitching it and he still he would produce. McFadden has no push anymore, his yards after contact are a non factor. The only time he goes vintage McFadden is when he has a wide open whole and can use his speed to out run the defense. A running back his size shouldn't be second guessing making contact with defenders. just my 2 cents.

Props: Unk1ne
Jan 18, 2006
You made a good point about Mcfadden however they did change the blocking scheme and if they went back to the old one i do believe he would be better in the backfield, maybe not like last year but still better

Jan 12, 2006
You made a good point about Mcfadden however they did change the blocking scheme and if they went back to the old one i do believe he would be better in the backfield, maybe not like last year but still better
Yeah I think it's a combination of factors that have to do with McFadden's struggles. It's just frustrating watching him run, that cat can litterally be a top 3 back.

Last edited:
Props: T-Rip

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
Just got home from the game, and god damn it sucks when a game slips out of your hands like that. What really sucks is that it takes 2 rb's to go down until we get the ball to reese. Dude can fuckin ball, hell run on you, hell catch deep passes on you, he'll block the shit out of you, and he'll lay you out on special teams

On the topic of dmc, he doesnt trust the shitty ass offensive line we have. Carlisle and wisnewskin are the only 2 guys up front that can fuckin block. Smith on the right side is so fucking awful it makes me sick. We need khalif barnes back, but even that aint gonna change the shitty scheme we got goin.

Palmer didnt look to sharp today, our recievers made him look alright, but he air mailed like 5 or 6 passes, and then back to back picks after hes in a rhythm... god damn

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Over the last three seasons, Oakland has allowed 12 rushing scores of at least 40 yards. No other team has allowed more than four in that span.

Doug Martin is first player in NFL history with three rushing touchdowns of 45+ yards in a game.

Props: Rossibreath