bubba sparxxx...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2003
www.ouchthewebsite.com
have any of y'all heard Bubba's new stuff. I checked out the listening party last week and it was tight. Timbaland laid down some phat beats, and Bubba flow's like a mad man. I'm not playin, this album is gonna be the illest shit of the year. Ya heard? Have y'all heard it yet? what do ya think? Anyone got a bootleg of the whole album?

http://www.bubbasparxxx.com is the site to check out if you wanna hear the new stuff. I know they have at least one track still up there. Holla back!

Apr 25, 2002
Are you the webmaster of his site or some shit? I'm not really feelin' the hillbilly soundin' beat on the Jimmy Mathis cut on that site.

Apr 30, 2003
www.ouchthewebsite.com
y'all are crazy. if you heard any of the new stuff, you would know what's up. This new album is nice. Bubba's flows are tight and timbaland ALWAYS hooks up fat beats. That's what I'm tryin to say. Just check it out if you didn't already.

Mar 15, 2003
Man this site got so much talented underground rappers knockin strictly street, from everyone comin out of the Woodie camp, them San Daygo rappers, YOUNGMOE, Young Droop and all them some bangin ass rappers. Underground shit. And you come out here talkin bout bubba sparks is ill and all this. DO ya homework.

Mar 15, 2003
Buddy, I bet you is b. sparx himself. We seen enough rappers tryin to hype their own shit out here. Supposedly you from L.A., you don't know about the socal shit out right now? Ain't no radio rappers need promotion, especially on this site, cause unlike them lil ass TRL kids that buys your CDs, some folks out here can seperate real from the fake.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
buddyballa said:
y'all are crazy. if you heard any of the new stuff, you would know what's up. This new album is nice. Bubba's flows are tight and timbaland ALWAYS hooks up fat beats. That's what I'm tryin to say. Just check it out if you didn't already.
WHO TOLD YOU BUBBA SPARXXX IS TIGHT, TRL? SORRY BUT I HAVE HIGHER STANDARDS THAN THAT OF WHICH I HEAR FROM CARSON DALY...