brown pride norteño rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2007
Hes talking about it in the sense that brown pride norteno rappers rap about being chicano/mexicano and being brown and proud.
Pbc are good bpn rappers but they havent had anything dropping in a while
Valley Thugs from Salinas but I think the group broke apart.

Apr 14, 2004
thanks for the response, i recently heard about termyte lokote from san jo he got some of that old school cholo vibe. i think hes recently signed to connected inc.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
i think some of you got the word ''pride'' confused with ''unity'' ? having brown pride means you have pride in our culture and heritage, you are( or want to be..) aware of our history and ancestry. we can kill scrapaz all day have pride in being chicano! so i think what homie was askin is for rappers that display chicanismo and tie thier music closer to the chicano culture more than still being a latin N but rappin like '' red ragz in my scraper nigga'' ETC.

A

AztecaCV

i think some of you got the word ''pride'' confused with ''unity'' ? having brown pride means you have pride in our culture and heritage, you are( or want to be..) aware of our history and ancestry. we can kill scrapaz all day have pride in being chicano! so i think what homie was askin is for rappers that display chicanismo and tie thier music closer to the chicano culture more than still being a latin N but rappin like '' red ragz in my scraper nigga'' ETC.

^^ I was thinking the same thing.