BROTHER I G!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2005
I WA$ WONDRING IF ANYBODY I$ FEELING HI$ $TYLE???? $O WA$ HE A HOMEBOY AND THEN TURNED CHRI$TIAN OR $OMETHING???? I HAVE HI$ "$OUL $EARCHING" ALBUM AND IN ONE TRACK CALLED "HOMIE$ PRAYER/$AN JO $AN JO" THE ROCK REMIX! @ THE END HE COME$ OUT WITH "I'M FROM THE HOME OF THE KILLA $HARK$, ($AN JO) WHERE THE DEVIL COME$ TO PLAY $O WE GOTTA GET IT 2GETHER FROM L.A. 2 THE BAY"............................DI$CU$$?

Apr 20, 2008
no one slaps that fools shit. he came sicc on the old killa sharks. but no one buys his cds or slaps it at all.
and doing rock remixes of good ass classic san jo shit is plain stupid. he loose all kinda propz hah

Jan 27, 2005
no one slaps that fools shit. he came sicc on the old killa sharks. but no one buys his cds or slaps it at all.
and doing rock remixes of good ass classic san jo shit is plain stupid. he loose all kinda propz hah
I disagree. I know quite a few homeboys who bump his shit i know i do. He got koo shit like DRANK,DANK, N CRANK, HOMIES PRAYER, SAN JO SAN JO,LETTERS N so on. But yeah the rock remixes is kind of wack to me to ha.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
and not to mention brother ig is from victory outreach and cease fire. tryin to stop homeboys from coming up in san jo and all over. fuck that shit
well then it all depends on the person, ive bought one of his projects, and a cd one of his songs was featured on, and i dont bang so all that wouldnt matter to me, but i can see how it would matter to someone who did.

Jun 10, 2002
www.brotherig.com
Wsap folks! To SHEA & the other homies who spoke good words I appreciate it. Other cats speaking negative I got love for ya'll too. I personally would never of bumped Christian music when I wasn't in church so I don't blame ya'll. A lil history we been putting it down since '95 or so when cassettes was out (man I'm getting old) but when we put out Home of the Killa Sharks we was repping SAN JO but realize then it you didn't have to BANG to rep yo city. Crazy Timers started of as a deep crew after one of the homies commited suicide we took that name where ever we went & mobbed with it. anyways I didn't plan on getting SAVED, matter of fact I was trying to party myself to death getting high & drinking. I had a lot of behind closed doors issues, with Guilt, addictions, hate, depression (some folks feel me on this but won't admit it) anyways out of no where God touched me & delivered me of all that over 10 years ago so if you as a homie could of did that for me I would owe you my life, but God did so I'm in debt to Him I feel. See back then when I had some good stuff I would pass it to my boys like "yo you got to try this here playa" but now I got the uncut & raw. What alot of you don't know is I go to the prisons all the time doing cocnerts, San Quentin, Soledad, Chowchilla, YA, Juvenile etc & I give hope to the hopeless. Also I'm always doing funerals of alot of gangmembers families call me for some reason & that kills me inside. See if I see someone hurting, suicidal, down & out how can I just pass them by? I have something to help them. Now for me it's not about getting gangmembers to get out but it's about helping those who want & need help. Now yes Cease Fire is 1 ministry out of my church & yes when they need me I go rap. Its hard not too after every funeral I go to. God has giving me favor in my music, where I'm travelling almost every weekend to another state doing concerts in & out of the church. As a rapper I'm living my dream, doing videos, big concerts,interviews, flying around the world
free, hotels (I just got back from Australia, so a cat from McKee & White going World Wide) But more then all that I'm seeing people who were dying inside change there lives, families broken come back together, folks in prison get out & get there families back, suicidal people stop, seeing some people sick in body healed. Sorry this is so long but just wanted to share
the the truth about Brother Ig. and if you ever need to holla at me, need me to pray for you & your family I'm here all day everyday for you guys. Even if you don't like what I'm about I love you because Jesus loved me first. God bless homies, Brother Ig

Dec 6, 2005
homiez iz trippin if yall supporting a cat who all bad/dropout sum of yall foo'z be on sum other hype around here itz nothing against Brother IG but im down 4 mines N i cant support a D.O. fuck dat u might aswell buy a lil rob cd

REDRUM DISS SONG HOLY WARS COMING SOON!

J/P dat shit would be funny though on sum holy war shit

Oct 29, 2002
www.ctr-ent.com
homiez iz trippin if yall supporting a cat who all bad/dropout sum of yall foo'z be on sum other hype around here itz nothing against Brother IG but im down 4 mines N i cant support a D.O. fuck dat u might aswell buy a lil rob cd

REDRUM DISS SONG COMING SOON!

J/P dat shit would be funny though on sum holy war shit
Who's the Dropout homie.....First and foremost Brother Ig never gangbanged....Dont get it twisted we know where we from and what the street life is all about...But for you to say you dont support a drop out you might want to get your facts straight....Listen to his CD's...If you hate the fact that he is doing gods work to save the souls of people that need saving then thats on you...but for you to say he is a drop out then you are wrong....Name one song that he has ever banged on....None...I can say that for a fact because we have been producing his music since 95....I aint trying to come on here and start no BS...Just stating the facts......

Dec 6, 2005
Who's the Dropout homie.....First and foremost Brother Ig never gangbanged....Dont get it twisted we know where we from and what the street life is all about...But for you to say you dont support a drop out you might want to get your facts straight....Listen to his CD's...If you hate the fact that he is doing gods work to save the souls of people that need saving then thats on you...but for you to say he is a drop out then you are wrong....Name one song that he has ever banged on....None...I can say that for a fact because we have been producing his music since 95....I aint trying to come on here and start no BS...Just stating the facts......
well im just stating my opinion though i aint feelin da muzik datz my choice but shit if he never banged or if he did at sum point datz koo but da shit he talkz about presentz itself like he use 2 be a banger feel me espicially bein 4rm san jo datz it CASE CLOSED

Jun 10, 2002
www.brotherig.com
Oh yea I forgot to mention. If anyones interested in a Soul Searching cd/dvd Ill hook u up. Shoot me a private message here or my myspace page with your address. Even those who a super hardcore ill keep it a secret and not tell anyone shhh. Myspace.com/brotherigcom