Brotha_Lynch_Hung-Book_III-2002-RAGEMP3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2002
www.platinumspam.com
Downloading it as we speak...
heres what the tracklisting looks like

brotha_lynch_hung-01-murder_in_my_blood-rage.mp3 4951k
brotha_lynch_hung-02-evidence_2002-rage.mp3 5843k
brotha_lynch_hung-03-refuse_to_lose-rage.mp3 6657k
brotha_lynch_hung-04-situation_dirty-rage.mp3 4882k
brotha_lynch_hung-05-the_argument-rage.mp3 5887k
brotha_lynch_hung-06-that_siccness-rage.mp3 8515k
brotha_lynch_hung-07-savage_ways-rage.mp3 5409k
brotha_lynch_hung-08-one_of_us-rage.mp3 7561k
brotha_lynch_hung-09-staight_to_yo_dome-rage.mp3 6406k
brotha_lynch_hung-10-bloccstyle_remix-rage.mp3 6015k
brotha_lynch_hung-11-had_to_gat_ya-rage.mp3 6454k
brotha_lynch_hung-12-fuck_yo_side-rage.mp3 3909k
brotha_lynch_hung-13-xcaliber-rage.mp3 8007k
brotha_lynch_hung-14-fuck_em_if_they_cant-rage.mp3 8948k
brotha_lynch_hung-15-sidewayz-rage.mp3 5756k

K

Kabol

The only one Im curiouz bout iz the first one. Id like to hear it and see where I know it from

May 7, 2002
THE FIRST SONG IS THE ONLY UNRELEASED SONG ONT HAT GARBAGE ASS ALBUM AND ITS OK..IT HAS DUB-SAK ON IT..BUT THAT ONE SONG AINT WORTH BUYIN THA ALBUM..AND LIKE LYNCH SAID, IF IT AINT SICCMADE IT AINT OFFICIAL..SO FUCK THAT SHIT..JUST DOWNLOAD THAT UNRELEASED TRACK AND YOU CAN PUT THAT SHIT TOGETHER YOURSELF..FUCK THEM CATS TRYNA GET PAID OFF LYNCHS HARD-WORK...FUCK EM!!!

May 13, 2002
Bullet Proof said:
THE FIRST SONG IS THE ONLY UNRELEASED SONG ONT HAT GARBAGE ASS ALBUM AND ITS OK..IT HAS DUB-SAK ON IT..BUT THAT ONE SONG AINT WORTH BUYIN THA ALBUM..AND LIKE LYNCH SAID, IF IT AINT SICCMADE IT AINT OFFICIAL..SO FUCK THAT SHIT..JUST DOWNLOAD THAT UNRELEASED TRACK AND YOU CAN PUT THAT SHIT TOGETHER YOURSELF..FUCK THEM CATS TRYNA GET PAID OFF LYNCHS HARD-WORK...FUCK EM!!!
real spilln homie

K

Kabol

I peepd at 7 copiez at the cdwarehouse in Little Rock, AR just an hour ago when I swoopd Tre-8z ish. Forgot to look at the bacc to see the DBA name that it waz released under. But, MARS, maybe you could shed some light for uz on all of thiz BMR vs Siccmade/Lynch thang, bein that you are signd to BMR for a few albumz

for instance...last I heard, BMR filed bankrupt but they are still releasin under other namez, like Black Armor Recordz for example. Can ya tell uz a few thingz?

Kabol

M

mr2productionz

ced is still involved in this album...he just aint usin the name of black market. he went with some folks named BPM METRO. either way...this shit is the weaktest...some good lynch tracks but nuthin really new. it's fulla shit. dont buy it...not even worth the blank damn cd.

May 13, 2002
what the fuck?
whats this shit?
that aint even lynch, its pretty tight though, good imitation.
so whats going on with this record lable, man im confused. all i know is, dont buy that shit.

Sep 29, 2002
blackmarket records is in its dying days.
this is just one of many weak attempts
by ced to hold on. FUCK CED. he's a
snake like always & he out of pocket
taking shit from my records & our side
ventures. did i mention FUCK CED?

& oh yeah, FUCK CED.