Brotha Lynch -- what should I buy beyond the main albums?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2010
I've been getting into Brotha Lynch Hung's music lately and have the main albums. But there are a bunch of other albums with his name on them that I don't have and want to ask your opinions on. If I'm looking for albums with lots of Lynch verses on them, should I buy any of these:

1. Best of Brotha Lynch Hung (anything on this that's exclusive to the CD?)
2. So Help Me God (is this a C.O.S. album and is Lynch on it much with him?)
3. Suspicion Vol. .2 (w/ COS) ... how much is Lynch on this?
4. Siccmixx ... worth getting?
5. Snuff Tapes ... your opinion?
6. Plague (w/Doomsday) ... opinions?
7. Fixxx (w/COS) ... how much is Lynch on this?
8. Uthanizm (w/ Tall Cann) ... how much Lynch content?
9. Trigganometry (w/COS) ... amount of Lynch content?
10. Now Eat ... any exclusive Lynch on here?
11. Book III ... any exclusive Lynch on here?
12. Book II / Remains ... any exclusive Lynch tracks? (And why is this available seemingly nowhere??)
13. Gas Station ... anyone know where to buy physical copies if anywhere?
14. Phonkphenomenon (Phonk Beta) ... does Lynch rap on this much?
15. Symplex (Phonk Beta) ... how much is Lynch on this one, and what do you think of the CD?

Thanks for reading this and for your input.

Nov 14, 2008
GAS STATION YOU GOTTA GET THRU HIS FACEBOOK OR MYSPACE,BOOK II WAS NEVER RELEASED AND NOW EAT IS A SOUNDTRACK WITH JUST ONE LYNCH SOLO,PHONK BETA AND TALL CANN ALBUMS HE FEATURED ON ONLY BUT THEY ARE WORTH PICKING UP IF YOU ENJOY SICCMADE MUZICC,THE ALBUMS HE DID WITH COS ARE ALRIGHT,THE PLAGUE I HAVEN'T HEARD YET,THE SICCMIXX IS LIKE A MIXTAPE A LIL WEAK,THE FIRST BEST OF LYNCH IS ALRIGHT AS WELL NOTHING EXCLUSIVE....

Sep 28, 2010
Thanks for the rundown. Much appreciated. ... Is there anything exclusive on Book III? And how did Black Market end up releasing book I and III, but Book II never came out? Thanks again.

Sep 28, 2010
What about the two Loki albums? Worth checking out? Does he have others as well?

And X-Raided: I have Psycho Active, Unforgiven, Xorcist, Speak of da Devil. What are your thoughts on his other releases? From reading through the boards, I think a lot of it is (a) reissues of the same material, (b) not as good, (c) more collab than solo releases or (d) less than stellar production. But that's just what I read.

Thanks

Nov 14, 2008
I DON'T KNOW HOW BOOK II NEVER GOT A RELEASE ANYTHING FROM X-RAIDED IS ALWAYS WORTH BUYING IF THERE SOLO PROJECTS,YEAH A MUCH ARE RE-RELEASES BUT HE DOES HAVE NEW PROJECTS THAT HAVE COME OUT RIGHT AFTER ALL THOSE RE-RELEASES SO EVEN BEING LOCK UP HE DROPS MORE THAN MANY OTHER ARTIST FROM SAC,NOT HIGH QUAILITY SOUNDS BUT STILL WORTH LISTENING TO....

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
the plague
blocc movement
trigganometry
siccmixx is tight if your a big lynch/doomsday fan cuz it has alot of extra verses from lynch and samples (that were suspost to be on plague 2 but never came out)
snuff tapes
the gas station mixtape

are all worth buyin imo...

also get C.O.S. - Siccmade Rituals

May 15, 2003
peep that settrippin bloccstyle by mr. doctor, hella dope album and lynch is on a bunch of the songs. the plague is hella sick, get nigga deep if you dont got that. also 24 deep if you dont got that. now eat is a cool soundtrack, blocc movement is ok, ebk 4 has some dope songs, and also the best of brotha lynch hung has some dope remixes.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Book III has a sick lynch solo called evidence 2002 - one of my favourite lynch tracks ever

the only solo Lynch track on now eat (corpse came to dinner) is one of the hardest tracks he ever recorded, another one of my favourite tracks by lynch

blocc movement is a sick collabo album with c-bo and lynch is on pretty much all of it, plus he has a few solo tracks on there which are all very good

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Check em out before buying

Must Haves

1. Best of Brotha Lynch Hung (anything on this that's exclusive to the CD?)
2. So Help Me God (is this a C.O.S. album and is Lynch on it much with him?)

4. Siccmixx ... worth getting?
6. Plague (w/Doomsday) ... opinions?

8. Uthanizm (w/ Tall Cann) ... how much Lynch content?
9. Trigganometry (w/COS) ... amount of Lynch content?
10. Now Eat ... any exclusive Lynch on here?
11. Book III ... any exclusive Lynch on here?
12. Book II / Remains ... any exclusive Lynch tracks? (And why is this available seemingly nowhere??)

14. Phonkphenomenon (Phonk Beta) ... does Lynch rap on this much?

+

Mr. Doctor - Setripin Bloccstyle
Sicx - IFWCT
COS - Siccmade Rituals
Sicx & Lynch - Nigga Deep
C-Bo & Lynch - Blocc Movement
Lynch - EBK4
Loki - Illegitimati
Zagg - Hell In Auguzt
First Degree - Planet Zero
Siccmade Muzicc - Head Drama

Sep 28, 2010
Thanks for all the info. When I found this site a couple months ago, I read through all the Lynch-related posts to figure out what he'd released, what was endorsed by him vs. unofficial, etc. So I got the main albums and stuff like Appearances, Virus and EBK4 as well.

So these albums with COS -- So Help Me God, Suspicion Vol. 2, Fixxx and Trigganometry -- are Lynch and COS on them about equally, or are some or all of them mainly COS albums?

Has anyone purchased Gas Station (physical CD) successfully via Lynch's MySpace, Facebook or anywhere else recently?

Is Lynch on the Phonk Beta "Symplex" CD and what can anyone tell me about that CD? Haven't seen a review on it, but I'll look in the reviews section on here in a minute.

The COS "Siccmade Rituals" -- is Lynch rapping on there too?

Do you like the Loki "21 Gun Salute" album at all?

Thanks again.

Dec 8, 2009
With the COS Albums alot of lynch features. You can tell he really be lacin COS.
I own Siccmade rituals...Lynch does a verse on this CD where he sound posessed. The first two COS are worth gettin if your a collector.

I dont remember if Lynch was on Symplex but I remember I wasn't impressed. But it is a nice rare item 2 collect. There is a song with Beta called HORIZONTAL and it's on some new LOADED type a shit.

The first LOKI cd Illigitamati is a must own. I own both.

If you own his solo's and you want dope Lynch these c.d.'s should be at the top of your list.

SICX - IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK (IMO=Loaded pt.2)

P-Folks - Smoke Inhalation,Blood,Sweat and Tears. (IMO=Loaded pt.3)

Dubb Sak - Bad 2 the Bone (DOPE VERSES)

Also the Now Eat sndtrck,Blocc Movement,Head Trauma compilation,No Face Killaz comp.

Lynch had an endless catologue of dope features...check out Young Ridas also called Savage Wayz. Dope songs...same Lynch verse but people are usually bout 50/50 on which one they like.
Also there's a song called Territory w/ Snoop. Had the dopest verse from Lynch I heard in years up 2 that point.

I'm also a huge X-Raided fan. A MUST OWN is X-Raided - And He Shall Appear. Knocks all the way thru..Raided kinda had a lil reign in this era..round the same time he also dropped Vengance is Mine,and Kingpins...Big Hollis did alot a the beats and I think these albums are what helped Luni Coleone get alot of exposure when he did Coleone.com,Murder Dog compilations,West Was Won ect. It was a good lil time.

After you go thru all of Lynch's and Raided's Catologue's I'm sure you will notice a guy name YOUNG DROOP. He's Worth checkin out.