Brotha Lynch Hung sends Thx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2011
He loves your feelings on the "Coathanga" video, good or Bad! Think in your mind and compare it to all the other music out these days and wait til you hear the album. But most of all, wait til you hear what he's doing on the "Mannibalector" album

-Madesicc Muzicc-

Nov 14, 2002
He loves your feelings on the "Coathanga" video, good or Bad! Think in your mind and compare it to all the other music out these days and wait til you hear the album. But most of all, wait til you hear what he's doing on the "Mannibalector" album

-Madesicc Muzicc-

you skip the coathanger album and wait for the "Mannibalector" album instead? or is "Mannibalector" the next single?

Mar 27, 2007
please I beg you to tell Lynch to get Phonk Beta in the lab but make sure the lab smells like "Pussy, Malt Liquor, and Weed" so he can get in that siccmade house mode and tell Beta to produce them dark slappers like loaded and let lynch do his thing!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
why the hell do so many of you want beta beats? for real, not hating on beta but I think I would rather have some Big Hollis beats over beta lol. I do however think both have tallent but are given a specfic style beat to produce and thats what makes the cut. could be wrong though.

Feb 22, 2011
Beta beats please, Can't nobody say Loaded wasnt the shit. thats chemistry. at least 2-4 tracks on the new albums. like Guap916 says, Pussy, Malt Liquor, and Weed.

Apr 25, 2002
It doesnt seem like Beta make such elaborate beats anymore. It used to be layer after layer of a violent orchastra, with sounds you still havent heard to this day.

Pop in Loaded, and I bet you catch something you havent heard after all these years.

All the drum beats were boom clap...boom clap...with those classic signature basslines....

Now every Beta beat I have heard is a piano loop, drum beat, bass lines, and a few other sounds mixed in...looped over and over again...

Anyone feeling These new beats over the Classic Siccmade sound?

May 11, 2002
Lynch & Beta had 14 years from 1997 to now to make another "Loaded". Sorry, that ship has sailed. They had many years to make and release classics.

Lynch is going to make shit for Strange and Strange is going to make shit for their fans. It is what sells.

Personally, It's not for me. I do appreciate all the shit Lynch has released in the past like "Loaded", "Season", "EBK4", & Even the "RipGut Collection". "It's Just Me" and been on my daily rotation. Im in that mindframe.

And tell Lynch to send me my $13 instead of "Thanks"!! :knockout: :knockout: :knockout: Just playing Lynch fans. That ship has sailed too. :knockout: :knockout: :knockout:

I do look forward to hearing more COS... To me, dude is on fire right now.

Feb 14, 2004
Just release a tight album, i dont care if he takes it back to ol skool days or comes up with something new or whatever, just as long as its tight.