Brotha Lynch Hung "Ripgut Collection 2"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
theres 3 songs i havent heard on there... if people claim to have the album could they please upload it? lol

im disapointed the gas station 2 isnt comin out this year, the halloween project was another lie and theres still no word on the meat market vol. 1 or the swastika proect with g-macc lol

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Shot in the mind and put it on ya brains are sick

I have all the other lynch songs on there already but the 3 unreleased tracks are some good shit!

Oct 29, 2010
I think after his mannibalector album drops lynch will take everythin he learned and saw while workin wit strange and use it as motivation to get madesicc higher off tha ground and who knows, maybe actually release material as planned?? Lol fa real be patient i think lynch will handle tha business

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I think after his mannibalector album drops lynch will take everythin he learned and saw while workin wit strange and use it as motivation to get madesicc higher off tha ground and who knows, maybe actually release material as planned?? Lol fa real be patient i think lynch will handle tha business
don't count on it

Oct 11, 2009
YEA CUZ WE ALL KNOW HOW HARD LYNCH WORKS WHEN IT'S LEFT UP TO HIM...