Brotha Lynch Hung Gas Station - TrackList..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2004
am i the only one that's like fuck lynch? LOL, tired of his shit, always lagging....music going downhill. Every time I hear some new shit, it's just garbage. I play it over & over to see if I can feel it, but naw homie, Lynch is done.

Dec 28, 2004
what track is that? I heard all the ones on his myspace page & naw homie I don't think so.

g-macc on the other hand, damn he comes hard ass fuck....

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I am really glad to see the features and song titles for this album. I have a feeling after hearing the Roc The Mic song that this is what we have been waiting for. It seems like Lynch is really standing behind this project more than what he has in a really long time. I mean come how many other projects has Lynch given you daily updates on the progress of an album?

Not to mention him signing that deal with Strange/Universal. I think he is ready to come bacc hard.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I am really glad to see the features and song titles for this album. I have a feeling after hearing the Roc The Mic song that this is what we have been waiting for. It seems like Lynch is really standing behind this project more than what he has in a really long time. I mean come how many other projects has Lynch given you daily updates on the progress of an album?

Not to mention him signing that deal with Strange/Universal. I think he is ready to come bacc hard.
let's hope so dogg, last album I was feeling lynch put out was Lynch By Inch and that was what, 7-8 years ago?

Feb 2, 2006
Friday, May 15, 2009

The Gas Station postin the release date this Monday!!!! May 18th
Category: Music
The preorder sells will get they Mixtape first. Things were moving slow but now it's good!!!