Brotha Lynch Hung - Dealing With Pain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
This shits a Lynch cover I made odviously pretty much outa boredom and to get some practice in, some of the images I used werent as great of quality as I wanted but I did what I could with what I had. Let me know what you think......

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Images arnt that great like you said but it's still hella sicc.. Im jus not feelin the SICCX in the RIGHT corner.. but the one in the cell is hella clean..

EDIT :: SORRY I DONT KNOW MY LEFT & RIGHTS LOL

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Lynch in the left corner??? You mean Sicx in the right corner? I dont know what you mean......but I think thats what you're talking about.....but yea I'm probably either gonna do somethin with that pic of Sicx or take it out......doesnt really bother me though......good lookin out on the feedback......

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
*updated version*
In the siccmade forum dudes pointed out that x and sicx should be more transparent, and thats how I intended them to be originally, so I tweaked it a little bit........better now? Give me some feedback......

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
that's the size of cd covers.... and the text along the side is hard to read, and for some reason shit just doesn't seem to flow to me... I don't know what I'd change but it's like a collage more then one seemless picture

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
@ condemned......good lookin out on the reply, I dont know though, shits basicly how I want it to be if not close, but if you dont feel it it's all crackin

@ Revol.....yea I figured what you replied were dimensions but didnt realize it until after I already replied askin what it was

May 10, 2002
KODOGG said:
Images arnt that great like you said but it's still hella sicc.. Im jus not feelin the SICCX in the RIGHT corner.. but the one in the cell is hella clean..

apparently u havnt peeped anything sicc in a while cuzzo...cuz that piece is way off...nice idea but the cuts are bad, the cell with his head chopped and glowing in a cell???? ya..and all the text is off...iunno wut ur seein but im seein somthing that aint "sicc"
no offense malice-just my 2 cents keeep at it

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^You're a foo cuzz.....I hate to break it to you but every one of them cuts is perfect......they were done mostly with a 3 pixel size brush under 600% magnification......I dont fuck around with them amateurish cuts so dont tell me some shit like that. I know you got hate for me and odviously it comes through in your feedback cuz nobody else had comments like that..... the one thing that I'll agree with you on is the glow, needs to be changed......but as far as the text goes, homie I'm about as humble as they come but if I seen that exact text on an album cover I'd think it was tight and I think a majority of everybody else would too......so my suggestion to you is quit with the bullshit and leave constructive criticism or else stay off my dick bitch......my 2 cents.....

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
i cant picture that cover released out, but sense its siccmade muzicc then i can lol.....anyway finally someone uses a new lynch photo, 2 of them at that....the text and the quality need to be a little bit more advanced up it looks to basic, the text needs to change period i think and the CHISEL effect needs to go

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^LOL.....alright I'll explain the concept of the cover a little bit......the name of the album is called "Dealing With Pain" and I would imagine that since sicx and raided are his "brothers" that it's hard for Lynch to deal with the fact they're both in prison for a couple more decades each......hence the name Brotha Lynch Hung - Dealing With Pain and x and sicx's appearance on the cover

May 10, 2002
it was constructive critisism im just sick of people sayin shit is "sicc" when its not, i aint got a problem with you, i dont hold net beef or grudges against peeps, especially peeps i dont know personally...let it go and keep at your artwork...