Brotha Lynch Hung - "Coathanga Strangla" available for Pre-Order

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004

Pre-Order at StrangeMusicInc.Net
What started with Dinner And A Movie continues with Coathanga Strangla… The second installment of the trilogy will hit stores 4-5-11, but here’s your chance to pre-order it from Strange Music. Brotha Lynch hung is definitely upping the ante on what you can expect from his twisted mind with Coathanga Strangla – taking you to those dark places you never even knew existed with tracks like “Spit It Out” and “Mannibalector”. Pre-order Coathanga Strangla to receive your autographed copy of the album, a limited edition pre-order Coathanga Strangla t-shirt and a sticker of the album cover. Don’t miss your chance, pre-order Coathanga Strangla – it’s the kind of album that will take your breath away and leave you begging for mercy.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
only if codiene gets a his copy no charge..

but nah, on sopitas..i think this may be the first time i pre-order an album.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
got the DAAM shirt so i gotta keep it goin....

that clip sounds good...its on some real shit and not that cannibal shit...glad lynch can still go out of his comfort zone, but i bet thats on GS2 and not CHS

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Feeling the track...looking forward to this new album....I hope its more of some "real s--t" as well...the ripgut stuff is coo too, but spit some real talk as well...cover is clean as well...

Dec 25, 2003
Now that cover is better than the last one; they both came weak anyways tho... Im throwin my blue-collared cash in the ring to preorder but again there are anticipation odds on this one so??????.......