Brotha Lynch Hung "Coathanga" Offical Music Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I thought it was alright until he compared himself to ICP. The fuck, Lynch...
He actually was comparing himself to John Wayne Gacy who was a serial killer that worked as a clown for kids parties...thus the clown face like icp line....

Dude was sick...

Anyway after givin the video a second look I like it more...that second verse was raw as fuck...I liked this song much more than the hannible track

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Well now that its on youtube and not so slow, My opinion is that this song could be tight but the chorus kills it because its like hes rappin then goes to singing. On top of that the piano doesnt do the song any justice. I just feel like were listening to a track that was either mix wrong or unmastered. I am sure overall it will grow on me though.

Apr 25, 2002
Track is tight as fuck. Lynch still spits harder than anyone. Can't wait to see how the album takes the story further......

Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
Lynch is going to the next level. I am feeling the song and video. The concept from the last album is still strong. Listened to Dinner a couple of weeks ago. It is a disturbing album. I like it. There will never be another Season but with these new releases Lynch gets back to core subject matter that we have been waiting for.

Apr 25, 2002
I think someday after the 3 albums drop and the story is complete people will look back at the horror movie album trilogy and think it was genius.

Aug 17, 2004
It would be genius if it actually told a story but it doesn't really. Atleast I haven't heard it. Some of the songs slapped on the last album but it was really nothing more than rhyming words. nothing really meshed together to tell a story. if there were no skits there would really be no picture painted here because he doesn't really explain anything at all other than killing people and eating them.

Also I just don't see enough subject matter to really be able to pull off a trilogy on some horrorcore shit because you can only talk about killing so much before it just seems dull and repetitive. the concept is great on paper but in reality I don't see it because the shock value effect wears off too quick. Even lynch said in an interview that he was having a hard time getting into the shit because of the subject matter being so narrow. We'll see though, maybe this shit will be on some classic shit but I won't be holding my breath.