Brooks ft. Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko - Give it Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2005
how does kid have 600,000 + views, dudes family must be well off, paying for all his shit, cause there's no way dude can afford features from Tech Krizz and SS without having the backing. Shits a joke, mommy and daddy wanted to make sure little Brook gets what he wants, maybe it was his birthday present to have a rap career. haha. lame.

Jul 1, 2004
how does kid have 600,000 + views, dudes family must be well off, paying for all his shit, cause there's no way dude can afford features from Tech Krizz and SS without having the backing. Shits a joke, mommy and daddy wanted to make sure little Brook gets what he wants, maybe it was his birthday present to have a rap career. haha. lame.
Dont be bitter cuz you was broke growing up. If you had the oppourtunity you'd do the same thing. I sure would've.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
So you're saying he's Kansas City's own "Stack$?"

Jun 9, 2007
LMAO @ Hood Life ft. Skat & Snug...

what a fuckin joke... gtfo with this bullshit "look at me I've got various handheld electronics" white trash waste of space...

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I think he's complaining because the song says Feat Tech N9ne, but the snippet doesn't even play a single bar of the verse, just his adlib leading in. I think?