Brooke Hogan In Playboy?, Rapper Calls Hulk Lame, RAW News

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
Brooke Hogan In Playboy?, Rapper Calls Hulk Lame, RAW News

-- WWE RAW took the #5 and #6 slots in the top 15 programs on cable networks as compiled by Nielsen Media Research for the week of July 7-13.

-- Rapper/actor Method Man, who is apparently a huge wrestling fan, recently spoke to KWIN 98.3 radio about Hulk Hogan and all of the drama surrounding him lately. He said that Hogan should be more sympathetic towards John Graziano when he’s talking to the media. The rapper said Hogan used to be his favorite wrestler, but thinks he’s “lame” now.

-- There are a lot of rumors going around about Brooke Hogan posing no for Playboy in the near future. In Touch and Life & Style magazines are both reporting that Playboy has made the offer to Brooke, but there’s no word on whether she has accepted the offer or not.

The Next Saturday Night's Main Event Taping Revealed. WWE will hold a joint taping of Raw and Saturday Night's Main Event on July 28 in Washington DC. The SNME taping is then scheduled to air on August 2 on NBC.

Sep 20, 2003
theirs a sayin that goes something like, "you should never meet your hero" dont quote me but its something like that.

but as far as Brooke taking it all off, i doubt that would happen any time soon. but if her next single flops then im sure she'll pic up that phone and ask for Heff.

Nov 14, 2002
I'm pretty sure that story has been verified now... The offer is taken, so take your wang out and beat it to Hulk Hogan with boobs.

Yeah brother.

Feb 15, 2007
John Graziano

Method Man is washed up him damn self. what was teh last solid meth album(besides the group album balckout) 1994 Tical
i take it your a hulk fan?

i side with method man, hulks son RUINED John Graziano life... yet in interviews i've seen hulk makes it seem as if his child was fucked over in court because he is famous.....

if you ask me hulks son should have gotten MORE time in jail, fuck that.