Brook Sign

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
all I got to say is that is just too fucking ghetto. if u ain't too scared go up to those apartments a take a pic yourself. i've been there and came back alive and i think you will too (no dis just a fact)

Jun 16, 2005
lol why would you need to know what sign the brook throws up

but yeah on topic i lived down the street from meadowbrook for a good 8 years in the 90s and it was hilarious to see how many black people were scared to go there and actually kick it, much less scared to even walk through it to get to the other side of paridise valley road easier. PH is a hella small community and its easy to spot who dosent live there.

If you had 4 niggas with you and you said you was goin to the brook 3 of them niggas would mysteriously have some sort of flu all the sudden or bar mitzvah's to go to.

shit..back then my hobby was watching schoolkids get beat up when they got off the 11/11a or the 4 bus on deep dell for various reasons..those were the days..

Feb 10, 2006
no. seriously. we almost got into an altercation over a sign. i mean... oh my God! that's just bad behavior on my behalf and i truely apologize for my actions. but for real that fool wants a fucking sign of the brook apartments. that's just some stupid ass shit. he's gonna put that picture up next to that juelz santana pic like he's from the brook too.

Jun 16, 2005
yeah, i aint apologizin for much, it actually made more sense to me to want a picture of the gang sign (this is the internet..) than the actual apartment sign because how easy is it to ride by the brook and take a pic...you can probably find that through google if you really search...someone had that shit on they myspace i almost coulda swore it was someone from sydewayz too...

whatever tho.

pass me 20 bucks paypal for my troubles ill go there right now take a pic and email you the image. lol

and shout out to pay-lo for holdin' a nigga down for a year with the 99 cent guinness draughts...i used to buy them niggas out weekly..kept me out of the twins's liquor store..

Jun 14, 2005
gas uno said:
yeah, i aint apologizin for much, it actually made more sense to me to want a picture of the gang sign (this is the internet..) than the actual apartment sign because how easy is it to ride by the brook and take a pic...you can probably find that through google if you really search...someone had that shit on they myspace i almost coulda swore it was someone from sydewayz too...

whatever tho.

pass me 20 bucks paypal for my troubles ill go there right now take a pic and email you the image. lol

and shout out to pay-lo for holdin' a nigga down for a year with the 99 cent guinness draughts...i used to buy them niggas out weekly..kept me out of the twins's liquor store..
NAH HOMIE... THATS ON THE YEAH BUDDY PAGE.

Jan 31, 2006
www.MUZiKiNGZ.com
battle619 said:
all I got to say is that is just too fucking ghetto. if u ain't too scared go up to those apartments a take a pic yourself. i've been there and came back alive and i think you will too (no dis just a fact)
Nigga Im IN TN...NOw
The Brook IS Where I sprouted From..b4 the K was even there..
NIggaz KNow....419 Deep Dell RD. APT A...By The OLd Car Wash...

Jun 14, 2005
Mariel619 said:
Nigga Im IN TN...NOw
The Brook IS Where I sprouted From..b4 the K was even there..
NIggaz KNow....419 Deep Dell RD. APT A...By The OLd Car Wash...
dont let niggaz get to you gangsta. niggas that was there know what it iz.....

Feb 10, 2006
if you didn't get it the first time i'm going to say it so that you can understand that I DON"T CARE where you live at fool. or where you're from. what I am trying to say is that this thread and your request for a Book Apt. sign sounds pretty funny to me. for real.