bromance on mtv...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
lmao i jus saw a clip from that shit on the soup...

he set up one on one time for him and the guys outside with candles and a fire pit and shit talking about how it was "BROmantic"

hahaha that shits a joke.

Nov 20, 2005
there acting makes me wanna stabb myself in the eye with a ice pick , to each there own
thats how i feel about reality tv. i grew up on sitcoms that no longer exist except on nick at nite...

shit is fag as fuck, dont watch MTV VH1 n all those channels, just the man puttin shit on a tube in your house to keep you distracted from how fucked u are in the economy
yeah i hardly watch those channels myself

lmao i jus saw a clip from that shit on the soup...

he set up one on one time for him and the guys outside with candles and a fire pit and shit talking about how it was "BROmantic"

hahahahahaha

~k.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
[URL="http://www.siccness.net/vb/member.php?u=22144" said:
ThiZZmAtiC510[/URL]]lmao i jus saw a clip from that shit on the soup...

yeah i seen that same shit liek last week at 5am while i was smoking, them niggas was seriously like nervous about meeting that nigga, it was weird..like drunk homeboy who damn near broke down cuz he bombed at the meeting..lmao

the way the women look at the men in the show is almost worth it...everyone has this 'what a fag...' look on their face like on that chance show

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
part of the reason i hate MTV: they are forcing this gay thing on the audience. helping gay shit go mainstream. fuck MTV.