Broken game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
So my fuckin COD W@W 360 disc just fuckin broke. The center of the disc cracked due to a faulty ass cd case. Everytime I took it out, I guess it caused stress on the center of the cd. I never noticed until last night, when that shit cracked as I took it out the case.

Who should I call about this bullshit, microsoft? Activision?

I never had a cd break due to a shitty case, wow.

Thanks.

Jun 9, 2007
Microsoft don't care.

I had a problem with Activision with a game from the original Xbox... wtf was it? cant remember, but I do remember that the game advertised the ability of using custom soundtracks, but didn't actually HAVE that ability... and yeah, Activision didn't care either... lol

But that's who I'd start with is Activision... it's possible you could still bring it back and exchange it where ya bought it from, some places will do that even without a receipt...

Sep 22, 2007
Yeah microsoft doesn't give two shits about you.. then again, activision might not either.. Haven't tried my luck with them yet.. Either way I ended up buyin' a new disc of cod waw.

Nov 5, 2004
Microsoft don't care.

I had a problem with Activision with a game from the original Xbox... wtf was it? cant remember, but I do remember that the game advertised the ability of using custom soundtracks, but didn't actually HAVE that ability... and yeah, Activision didn't care either... lol

But that's who I'd start with is Activision... it's possible you could still bring it back and exchange it where ya bought it from, some places will do that even without a receipt...
Thanks, I'ma try best buy. Receipt is long gone, but yea i'll try.

Yeah microsoft doesn't give two shits about you.. then again, activision might not either.. Haven't tried my luck with them yet.. Either way I ended up buyin' a new disc of cod waw.
Was the case to blame for yours?

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I think most likely they going to blame you for not pushing the middle when you pop a game out. That's the main reason that shit gets chipped or breaks in the middles, if you hear a loud ass noise when you take the game out of the box your not taking it out right. A lot of kids do this a lot, don't even think about it just yank that shit out, my lil nephew fucked up my madden doing this.

One thing you got to remember is, do not try playing these chipped games in your Xbox that shit could break inside your system, from all the spinning and fuck all your shit up.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
See what you need to do is go down to the beach and get you some sand. Rub the sand on the disc while pouring on a spoonful of super glue and heating it with a hair dryer on full heat. That should fix your problem.

Dec 9, 2005
Go to Blockbuster or Hollywood Video and rent Call Of Duty.

As soon as you leave, call them and tell them that there's a crack in the game you just rented. Switch the games, and they'll either give you another copy, or let you choose another game to rent.

I had to do this twice already. It works.

Apr 25, 2002
Go to Blockbuster or Hollywood Video and rent Call Of Duty.

As soon as you leave, call them and tell them that there's a crack in the game you just rented. Switch the games, and they'll either give you another copy, or let you choose another game to rent.

I had to do this twice already. It works.
Hahaha I've done this shit a gang of times but to Hollywood Video. Fuck em.

Nov 5, 2004
Haaha, thanks for the tips. I'ma try Blockbuster/Hollywood/Target.

These rented games don't have that anti-theft label on the cds anymore though?