BROCK LESNAR....O MY GOD!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
BROCK BEAT THE UNDERTAKER IN HELL IN A CELL?!?! WTF!!! THEY MUST REALLY WANNA PUSH THIS GUY AS A REAL MONSTER!! O WELL, FUCK THAT, AS MY FAVORITE WRESTLER, THE UNDERTAKER WILL BOUNCE BACK AND START BEATIN ON SOME MUTHAFUCKAZ...HOPEFULLY, HE'LL GO BACC TO THE DARKSIDE AS THE PHENOM :angry:

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Brock is gay. he's got no personality - so he's not going anywhere, i don't know why they're 'pushing him'.
I'm getting sick of watching HHH every night too. always hated him

May 10, 2002
IVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR A WHILE MOST OF THE WRESTLERS ARE PLAYED OUT, THE STORYLINES AINT THAT EXCITING ANYMORE, MOST OF THE TIME I TAPE RAW AND SMACKDOWN BECAUSE ITS REALLY HARD TO SIT THROUGH IT WHEN ITS ON. IT BEING BORING AS HELL TO ME NOW DONT KNOW WHY!!!

May 13, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:
Man i didnt even know WWE was still popular...that shit got old and corny REAL fast...
^^^yea i havent watchd a full episode in months....jus glance at shit once in a while

it DID get borring....

Apr 25, 2002
yea it iz pretty boring, but WWE will never die with all theoze hardcore wrestling fanz.

they're pushing Brock Lesnar bcuz of wut he can do in tha ring. have you ever watched him? th man takez bumpz and deliverz crushing blowz lyke nothing.

May 13, 2002
yep hes damn good...id like to see him an triple h in a match lol...im tired of hhh...would luv to see his ass kicked

anyway he trains hella hard too...runnin with an lifting tree logs an shit loL..

May 13, 2002
blah...im lookin to brocc vs. the show...u see how he stepped to him on smaccdown...that wuz the fucicn shlt

fucc a big slo

oh yea taker gave brock props loL...it wuz aight tho

then he got thrown over the damn thing by the show...ol ass taker

Apr 25, 2002
Brock would beat Benoit for tha simple fact that Lesnar iz Main-Event status while Benoit iz merely a mid-carder. but in a REAL wrestling match (amateur) i think Brock would still win! LoL. but it would be a good match (amateur style i mean).

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
Brock would beat Benoit for tha simple fact that Lesnar iz Main-Event status while Benoit iz merely a mid-carder. but in a REAL wrestling match (amateur) i think Brock would still win! LoL. but it would be a good match (amateur style i mean).
probaly right. whats fucked up is that Benoit probaly would be a main eventer now if it wasnt 4 bad luck. he was bout 2 eventually be world champion when he fucked his neck up and he probaly woulda reached main event status if the planned fued with Stone Cold had taken place instead of Austin walkin out.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: BOOOOOOOOO!

YunG VenoM said:
Get this FAG wrestle talk outta the SPORTS FORUM

wrestling is for like 4-5 year olds.............GROWN ASS MEN wrestling in underwear is something I never wanna see
lookz lyke sumone'z mad bcuz every wrestler (including little spike duddley) would tear hiz ass up.

LMFAO

granted, im not much into wrestling, but it iz considered Sports Entertainment and seeing az how there iz no Entertainment Forum, thiz iz where it should be pozted.