BROCK LESNAR IN THE NFL ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
I think they test for roids in the NFL - might be a stumbling block for ole brock

although that article does say he'll be tested...sounds a little brian bosworth to me

maybe the niners will sign him

Oct 12, 2003
Brock is a friggin monster. On WWE they showed how he trains once. He runs laps with logs on his shoulders, and does mostly resistance training. No doubt he is a monster and he can take pain, but stepping out of the ring and onto the turf might be hard

Apr 25, 2002
he was an amature wreslter , most wrestlers are pretty good football players because they know how to get good leverage the hard part is the mental part , but yeah i was thinkin the same thing they test for roids in the NFL , but i've seen pictures of him in college he was still pretty damn big , i think he'll be a D-end and be brought in pass rushing situations............

May 13, 2002
i hope the colts scoop em up but i think he wants to play for his vikings.....i aint watchd a wackdown since he left....even though he was wack at the end

ya he runs with a 180 pound log....

should be str8 sav in the nfl....

:mad: