Brittany Murphy Dies

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
Yeah, it does. It's scary, too, 'cause I have HBP. Damn heredities.....
I hear ya, Mari. Nearly everyone in my family has HBP. Although I haven't been diagnosed with any blood pressure problems yet, I get really bad heart palpitations. It's a really scary feeling. I would try my best to pay them no mind, and tell myself I'm too young to have any heart problems. Then, my cousin, who's the same age as me, died of a heart attack at 24. Ever since, I've been quiet terrified.

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
I hear ya, Mari. Nearly everyone in my family has HBP. Although I haven't been diagnosed with any blood pressure problems yet, I get really bad heart palpitations. It's a really scary feeling. I would try my best to pay them no mind, and tell myself I'm too young to have any heart problems. Then, my cousin, who's the same age as me, died of a heart attack at 24. Ever since, I've been quiet terrified.
Same here...it's definitely scary. I should probably go to the doctor, but I'm too cheap and stubborn to go see doctors.