Bring the Team back asap!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
If it aint broke don't fix it! The Team was one of the dopest groups out the bay in years. They need to come back and take they rightful place because their absence is definitely being felt.

I respect the solo ambitions of clyde, kaz and mane but the truth of the matter is they're best when they work together. I've yet to be impressed or become a fan of them as solo artist. Kaz's music is aight and clyde doesn't seem to know what sound or direction he's goin in. I think they should go back to what works and what got them a fan base to be able to go solo in the first place.

I don't understand why they stopped making albums together in the first place. At the time they were the Bay Area super group and had the most potential to crossover and have mainstream success of anybody. Then all of a sudden the hyphy movement hit the mainstream and they were nowhere to be found. I just don't get it. Why stop making albums at the time when the Bay is on fire again and you're the hottest group in the Bay? Whatever it was they need to get back in the lab and bang out an album before all their careers evaporate.

The game and the bay needs a Team album.

Apr 25, 2002
We live in a rap era missing great groups. I miss RBL, GLP, The Dogg Pound, the Luniz, shit that was a little more deeper than a "collabo" album.

Aug 7, 2003
there supposed to make another team cd. its going to be hard to reclaim their old sound becuase they all went their seperate ways for a minute. kaz seems to have gone to the gangsta side (livewire, etc) while clyde went on some other shit and mayne mannish who konws.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I agree 100%

I've been saying this... the solo shit just aint the same

The Negro League and World Premiere are both dope ass albums

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
personally I have been feeling their solo efforts (kaz and clyde) and it makes me anticipate a new album even more...i was just saying this to my boy the other day actually...when u listen to world premier that shit is magic, i still bang half them tracks, bottles up!