Bring the heat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
tryin to get some tickets for the tulsa show. i cant find them on the net, so do i need to load the bucket and drive down to oklahoma early. i've actually never been to any concerts, this would be my first. i just got back from iraq and i'm lookin for a hook up. any good

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
Daveyboy said:
tryin to get some tickets for the tulsa show. i cant find them on the net, so do i need to load the bucket and drive down to oklahoma early. i've actually never been to any concerts, this would be my first. i just got back from iraq and i'm lookin for a hook up. any good
go to exposquare.com and click buy tickets at tha top. ill be there homie

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
right. i'll be up in the mug with a too too, a cellular phone some backstage passes to a kool mo dee concert, some old gym socks, and a pair of 1983 jordans so holla at me now

Aug 21, 2002
Imma be at that bitch with a Huggies diaper thong on, a fishnet football jersey cut below the rib cage, a tribal tattoo on my lower back that says Vertigo in cursive, some Fila's with fat laces, Capri stone washed Jordache jeans, an a New Jack City pre-paid cell phone on my ear next to my glitter on my cheek.

How ya like me now...

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
show was coo. i guess. mofo's were passing out in shit. alot of white people there, there were only like 5 black peeps there and 3 of em came wit me. tulsa is pretty bunk though. ah yeah fuck that fat ass motherfucker that grabbed my camera and hid out like a little bitch when i comfronted em. fuckin pooh butt bitch. i'll see you another day faggot