Brian Dennis

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
sorry to hear bout that, i haven't been around the siccness much lately, but i do remember reading a post you made shortly after it happend. You seemed pretty tore up about it. Deepest sympathys

Well it seems as if this thread has gone way off topic...

So how about that Brian Dennis???

Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
Im not sure if this is true, but i had heard B'zl had a hand in the calm before the storm artwork and design along side of madwork graphic and design or something like that?

I mean, not like the artwork for it was really that great or anything. I was just wondering if it were true. I handn't ever heard of B'zl doin graphic work before...?

Oct 16, 2006
Im not sure if this is true, but i had heard B'zl had a hand in the calm before the storm artwork and design along side of madwork graphic and design or something like that?

I mean, not like the artwork for it was really that great or anything. I was just wondering if it were true. I handn't ever heard of B'zl doin graphic work before...?
Artwork By [Artwork + Design] - Brian Dennis / Madwrosk Graphics & Design

You are correct.. Brian Dennis contributed to the artwork of Calm Before The Storm..

ECF'NW.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
ecw u r a hardcore fuckin fan...

anyway...i just had to go to my boys little sons funeral a week or so ago.

kid was only 5 months old. died from sids....shit aint right seeing a baby casket.

i been to prolly 8 funerals from mostly friends some family and they was all hard but not as hard as lookin at a baby casket

i know a lot of people that didnt come to some of my boys funerals.

some people cant handle it it fucks with the mind....and tech knew that thats why he didnt go

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I go to funerals to support the other people who are grieving over the loss. To not go is a truly selfish act, in my eyes.

Man up. Funerals only mess with your head if you allow them to. A strong will and emotions keeps you from losing your sensibilities.

May 31, 2007
I go to funerals to support the other people who are grieving over the loss. To not go is a truly selfish act, in my eyes.

Man up. Funerals only mess with your head if you allow them to. A strong will and emotions keeps you from losing your sensibilities.
thats exactly how I feel... And think.. Theres no runnin from it, we WILL ALL DIE. So look at it from that standpoint.. When your in that box, although you will not know this, would you want your peeps there or to say "Oh dude I cant do it, I cant stand to see him like that"

Oct 2, 2006
When I die I don't want a funeral. I want all my friends to party for me. Funerals are like the ass of life. I want my friends to enjoy my death as much as they can. Don't sit around in all black crying over me. Celebrate the good times.

Sep 4, 2006
I've been to two bad funerals in my life, my cousins daughter who was less than a year old had an open casket. Shit was nuts, and my uncles funeral. He was murdered back in 05, and I still remember the gunshot wound on the top of his head they tried to cover with some hair.

Sep 30, 2006
I've been to two bad funerals in my life, my cousins daughter who was less than a year old had an open casket. Shit was nuts, and my uncles funeral. He was murdered back in 05, and I still remember the gunshot wound on the top of his head they tried to cover with some hair.
sorry to hear about that man. my uncle shot himself with a 12-guage a few years ago and nobody saw it coming. it was by far the worst experience of my life going to his funeral, and as much as i didnt want to be there i had to be there for my family. its hard to go to funerals but i cant be selfish.

Oct 2, 2006
I don't think its selfish not to go to a funeral. I could careless who wants to see em when I die.... and I'm getting turned into ashes so my family doesn't have to pay all that money. Fuck making my family pay hella to toss my body in a hole in the ground.

Nov 10, 2006
Some people do not know they are already dead
For thus saith the Lord, Enter not into the house of amourning, neither go to lament nor bemoan them: for I have taken away my peace from this people, saith the Lord, even lovingkindness and mercies.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
I got a friend who refuses to go up and look at the person in the coffin. He will attend but will not look at the person... even when it was my dad. To each their own I guess. I had a friend who died about a year ago and his mom and dad made it a point to make sure his coffin was moved onto the lowering mechanism at exactly 4:20pm. Everyone wondered why the long wait out at the grave site but as the line pass through the family handshakes his mom leaned up and told me about that 4:20 thing. Classic :cool:
RIP Thomas

Everyone deals with things differently... I skipped attending one of my friends dads funeral because I just couldn't do that shit twice.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The only stipulation for my funeral will be everyone in attendance will have to wear some form of neon color in their dress attire.

Think about it for a second.

Mar 12, 2006
lol fuck funerals..

watching like a slide show of this person grow up, and thinkin about all these memories you have with that person, and then you walk away knowing you will never see them again.

its fucked.

like rmiller said, i want people to just party and blaze one up for me..

people die, shit happens, gotta move on... can't dwell on shit or it only gets worse

Apr 20, 2008
The idea of a funeral messes with people more than the actual actions.
Should be a celebration.
I've been to 2 significant funerals. My Dad's when I was 8, and my friends when i was 16.
They died on the exact same day 8 years apart, for the exact same reason. scary shit.