BRETT FAVRE U SURE U WANT TO START VS RAIDERS NEXT SUNDAY?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WILL BRETT FAVRE HAVE A GOOD GAME AGAINST THE RAIDERS?

• Total voters
May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
WELL I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT THIS BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE HE WANTS TO COME BACK FROM HIS INJURY AGAINST THE RAIDERS. SO HE CAN EMBARRASS US LIKE HE DID WHEN HIS DAD PAST AWAY AND TO SHOW EVERYONE THAT HIS INJURY DIDNT SLOW HIM DOWN BUT I HOPE HE DOESN'T REGRET HIS DECISION BECAUSE THE RAIDERS DEFENSE RIGHT NOW IS PLAYING WAY BETTER AND LOOKING TO HURT PEOPLE JUST LOOK AT THE GAME VS BRONCOS.THE RAIDERS DEFENSE WAS PLAYING AGGRESSIVE AND HARD.BRETT THIS MIGHT BE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU AND SAPP HAVE HAD YOUR RUN INS BUT U DONT GOTTA WORRY ONLY ABOUT SAPP U ALSO HAVE BURGESS. SO I HOPE THEY HURT BRETT AGAIN SO HE KNOWS THESE AINT THE RAIDERS HE EMBARRASSED BEFORE AND WE AINT GONNA BOW DOWN TO HIM LIKE WE DID BEFORE.FUCK U BRETT FAVRE THE RAIDERS DEFENSE IS COMING FOR YOUR ASS GOOD LUCK BITCH.RAIDERS WIN 30-17.GO RAIDERS.

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
Green Bay Packers vs Oakland Raiders
12/22/03 - Packers-41 Raiders-7
Our Deepest Sympathy - Irvin Favre 1945-2003
Football Game Photo Gallery On a cool night in Oakland California on a world's stage the living Legend Brett Favre eloquently defined the following terms; Courage, Adversity, Strength, Determination, Class, Team......

24 hours after Brett's Father, Irvin Favre, unexpectedly died at 58, Brett put together one of the best games of his life. Given the fact that Irvin was so involved with coaching Brett Favre the football player, millions like myself felt privileged to have witnessed what I would describe as the Ultimate Tribute given from a son to one's father.....

This display of selflessness gives people with REAL problems new inspiration and strength to face these life altering events head on.... Thank You Brett Favre

SEE WHAT I MEANT THIS IS BULLSHIT.HES A GOOD PLAYER DONT GET ME WRONG.BUT WHENEVER HE PLAYS THE RAIDERS HES A GOOD GUY AND THE RAIDERS PLAYERS ARE BAD.

OH YEAH I FORGOT PORTER IS GONNA BE PUNKIN WOODSON LIKE A LITTLE BITCH HE IS.

Mar 30, 2006
I understand that you're a die hard Raiders fan but if Brett Favre didn't get injured on Thursday would you still be critizing him? When his Dad died, he played that game out of the inspiration and respect for his Dad. It didn't have anything to do with the Raiders or embarassing them. Would you be posting this if the Raiders didn't win today? How about if they didn't win last week? Like most respectable players in the NFL, it's about recognition and the love of the game. I enjoy watching any teams play period. I don't have a favorite football team. I just think you have your hopes too high right now.

Mar 30, 2006
The Packers could be 0-12 for all it mattered. Nobody's mentioning anything about you having to say that your team is gonna lose. This isn't about the Packers and Raiders to you. It's about Brett Favre vs. The Raiders. So if the Packers win next week, do you still think that the Raiders can beat the Colts the week after?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
THE WAY WERE PLAYING WE COULD BEAT THE COWBOYS.BELIEVE THAT.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. shut the fuck up.

you couldn't even beat the god damn texans when they had matt schaub and dre johnson out. and you couldn't even beat the fucking vikings without adrian peterson. the fuck makes you think they could beat the cowboys?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
YES I DO.THE COLTS AINT THAT GREAT THIS YEAR.OH YEAH AND ABOUT THE COWBOYS WHENS THE LAST TIME THE COWBOYS BEAT THE RAIDERS 1995.THE RAIDERS HAVE BEAT THE COWBOYS EVEN WHEN WEVE HAD A BAD YEAR.
what happened in 1995? didn't the cowboys win superbowl xxx?

what did the raiders accomplish with an 8-8 record that year? i doubt they even made the playoffs that year...

Mar 30, 2006
Are you serious? The Colts aren't great this year? They're 10-2. They've been consistent for years. Favre got smashed on by the Cowboys last week because he got injured. If he wouldn't have gotten taken out, the game would have been even better and both teams would have had higher scores. We wouldn't even be having this conversation.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

DIDNT THE TEXANS GET THEIR FIRST WIN AGAINST THE COWBOYS?AND WE BARELY LOST TO THE TEXANS AND YES U GUYS BEAT THE VIKINGS BUT IN THE GAME VS VIKINGS THE RAIDER BEAT THEMSELVES AN WE BARELY LOST.
the texans beat the cowboys, you're right...in a preseason game. what a fucking accomplishment.

and what does it matter if you barely lost to the texans? you still couldn't beat them with their starting quarterback and their pro-bowl receiver.

and so the raiders beat themselves against the vikings? they still lost right?