brett favre to the miami dolphins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
we knocked favre out with out D last year so you can only imagine how it would be now with us playing him twice and having a better line. also playing the jets twice and there blitz crazy ways. only favre comes back is for an easy ride to the playoffs and potential superbowl and miami aint given it to him. just sayin....

Nov 7, 2006
^^^i know i was stating to the thread starter on why it wouldnt happen regardless of the news article or not. this news could be confirmed and i still would doubt it. there would be no logic reasoning for it.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
^^^i know i was stating to the thread starter on why it wouldnt happen regardless of the news article or not. this news could be confirmed and i still would doubt it. there would be no logic reasoning for it.
yeah, I read your post all the way and I see that you realize it, I just think not everyone does

and I realize Bret Favre has said in the past that he was going to retire, but came back... however, the article I posted states that he hasn't been throwing the ball at Oak Grove high school like he normally does, and he doesn't look to be anywhere near football shape

Favre is done... this thread is a faggot

Aug 24, 2003
lol yea this thread is a faggot. brett favre hasnt been working out and is moving like an old man. hes going to be using a walker by the time he hits 45. i obviously made this thread before brett favre came out saying he had no interest in returning and before finding out he was not working out at all.

who knows though, he might still decide to go for it after training camp and preseason is over, lol. hes brett favre after all