BREAKING NEWS! BOLDIN to SF 49ERS? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Why should the NFL block the trade? T @Tony

Sent from my SGH-T999
That's just another weapon I'm going to have to stop when we go head up on Madden...

So I'm hatin' on that trade. NFL needs to step up and pull a David Stern...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Oh no, the NFL must pull a David Stern and stop this. For a 33 year old Boldin, you was going to be released any....

Tony your exactly the same. Whats up with Aaron Brooks?
Thanks bro, some people never change huh. Aaron Brooks has been reincarnated... his new name is Geno Smith.

But back to the topic...

Jun 23, 2005
There is no way of knowing that at this point. Boldin is on the downslide of his career, so we will have to see how he pans out this year.
Most 6th rounders don't even make teams except for a few exceptions. Boldin could still produce and adds something to the niners that they seemed to lack at the receiver position. He is definitely worth a 6th rounder and if you think otherwise you're a hater.

I read somewhere that in the redzone the niners receivers were targeted only 4 times with 1 catch while boldin caught 7 of 8 in the redZone

May 9, 2002
Most 6th rounders don't even make teams except for a few exceptions. Boldin could still produce and adds something to the niners that they seemed to lack at the receiver position. He is definitely worth a 6th rounder and if you think otherwise you're a hater.

I read somewhere that in the redzone the niners receivers were targeted only 4 times with 1 catch while boldin caught 7 of 8 in the redZone
I never said he wasnt worth a 6th rounder. Not sure where that came from.

Many 6th rounders make teams. In the last 3 years, all of Seattle's 6th rounders have not only made the team, but have played in games. Both Maxwell and Lane have started, and McCoy is the backup TE. Winston Guy is a mainstay on ST.