Breadleon in stores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2004
Finally the debut solo album by Breadleon The Go Getta featuring A-Wax Thug Syndicate(Bill $tack, Breadleon, Maknazz Rich Ross, Phenom) BOK, Lil Ric, Locked Out, Krazed Mindz. Yall muthfuckaz go pick that shit . Hot new shit comin out of West Pittsburg.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
UUGH I've been waiting for Bredleons shit to drop for a minute, that took me for a surprize I didn't think that one was gonna come out for a so soon. I'm getting this one fo sho especially if its laced with them Roblo beats. Is it at Rapbay yet?

Apr 25, 2002
jayda650 said:
UUGH I've been waiting for Bredleons shit to drop for a minute, that took me for a surprize I didn't think that one was gonna come out for a so soon. I'm getting this one fo sho especially if its laced with them Roblo beats. Is it at Rapbay yet?
Yeah it did kind of come out of no where. And to answer your question, yes..it is currently at Rapbay right now.

Aug 7, 2003
this cd is pretty tight, i bought it for only $9.99 and its pretty tight. got a question for you stack, who is all in thug synidicate and who is all in B.O.K.? go pick the cd up if you havent.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Good to see Breadleon The Go Getta coming out with his solo shit....he came tight on that Who Got It Comp...

Apr 13, 2004
hella_numb said:
this cd is pretty tight, i bought it for only $9.99 and its pretty tight. got a question for you stack, who is all in thug synidicate and who is all in B.O.K.? go pick the cd up if you havent.

Thug Syndicate= Bill $tack, Breadleon, Phenom, Rich Ross aka Maknazz

Apr 8, 2004
Imma grab it but I don't think Breadleon comin wit it. I peeped that shit at www.northern-ridaz.com and I wasn't feelin it like that. I already heard 6 cuts-3 of the 5 Wax tracks. Them 6 cuts tight though. But I checked all of his solo cuts and they sound like they wasn't hittin. But maybe I gotta bump the shit at the crib or in the trunk.

Apr 25, 2002
NICKpro RM said:
ONE rob lo beat??
Yeah that's probably the only setback to the album. I'm still feelin' most of the production, and Breadleon comes raw but I definitely would have liked more Rob Lo behind the beats...I give this album about 7.5/10

Apr 25, 2002
yea, its a so-so album, not bad but could of been better. was a lil dissapointed it had recycled songs.

i give it 6.5/10

shadow