Brand Spankin' New Kabosh Screwtape by DJ Symptom

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
About six hours ago I discovered the two new Dirty Wormz remixes of
Blacken the Sun and Midwest Choppers on youtube. For those of you who
don't know, Tech N9ne has announced that Kabosh, which is due out next
...year, will consist of him, Krizz Kaliko, and Dok, Smackola, and DJ Crash
of the Austin, Texas rock rap phenomenon Dirty Wormz. So in celebration
of the announcement, I, Gilgamesh aka DJ Symptom decided to bring you a
screwtape of all the Kabosh tracks! The three tracks released on Tech
N9ne albums Everready, Killer, and Sickology 101 alongside the three
Wormed Out remixes of Tech N9ne monster tracks were the ammunition for
this slow motion assault rifle. This is also the debut of the long
awaited DJ Symptom signature sound, Chopped & Ravaged!!! Not only
that, but its my first project that I've mastered entirely myself as
well!!! So sit back and enjoy the madness of Tech N9ne's mind distorted
by my own insanity in the form of Kabosh: The Casting Call!!!

1.) Shit is Real
2.) Midwest Chopper (Wormed Out Remix)
3.) Far Away
4.) Blacken the Sun (Wormed Out Remix)
5.) Little Pills
6.) Thiz Ring (Wormed Out Remix)
Click the cover to download The Casting Call for free!

Nov 14, 2002
I just listened to the "Dirty Wormz" mixes of those songs and I was playing guitar like that to Tech since AP. It'll add a lot live but if the songs are just palm muted power chords of already existing melody then... that's cool I guess but it's not exactly groundbreaking.

Where's the "Little Pills" Kabosh?

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
Only thing I can say in my defense is that the Wormz remixes weren't too good of quality, I ripped'em off of youtube. I had fun makin' it, thanks for checkin' it out guys. I'll make sure if I drop any more here its a good bit better, hopefully some cats will give it a chance.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
idk if they've got a real studio like strange does im sure being around tech will inspire them to try harder. im not even downloading these but the quality of this ring remix was good i remember going back to youtube a couple times listening to it....

they seem to have a lot of youth in their fanbase but cant hate them for that or that they were acutally noticed by strange...

i think kabosh needs a real white singer, not to sound racist but... that old rock/alternative feel needs to be there... i wouldnt say somuch like any other band, but korn/slipknot/SOAD/even blink182 ALL had their moments as artists and their very own way of singing. which ultimately makes the band what it is...

im kinna sick of fallout bands like hollywood undead i admit some of their songs are logical, and catchy but really have you heard their new one? or even better yet, the scene bands trying to be just like them? terrible.....