BPEEZY-SO FRESH THE ALBUM FREE DOWNLOAD FEAT(MAC DRE,JACKA,QUINN FAB AND MORE.(LINK)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2004
U CANT GO WRONG WIT THIS IS YOUR DECK WITH PRODUCTION BY COZMO, QMADE THE BEAT AND BABY BUBB.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RBRH69Q2

HE ME ON TWITTER TOO
@BPSOFRESH

1. What U Talkin Bout (feat. Cozmo, S-Class)
2. Catch Me In The Hood (feat. LIQ, Dezit Eaze)
3. I'm A Beast (feat. San Quinn, The Jacka)
4. Right Situation (feat. Matt Blaque, LIQ)
5. BP Money
6. Fly And Flashy (feat. Turf Talk, Mistah F.A.B.)
7. I'm Fresh (feat. Bandit, Do It Movin)
8. Life I Live (feat. LIQ, Chris Jones)
9. Official (feat. Smigg Dirtee, Freddy Flossalini, Don Juan)
10. Ain't My Fault (feat. Dubb 20, Joezy Wells)
11. Where U From (feat. Bueno, Young T)
12. The Flyest (feat. Rydah J Klyde, Do It Movin)
13. Knock Like This (feat. Bad Bidness, Lozo)
14. All Bad (feat. Sumthin Terrible, Tre Mak)
15. Rubber Band Stacks (feat. Lil Retro, Young T)
16. Cali (Remix) (feat. Mac Dre, Baby Bubb)
17. Money On My Mind (feat. Kelieoso)
18. This Slaps (feat. Joezy Wells, Freddy Flossalini)
19. Heaters (feat. King Freako, Scoob Nitty, J Diesel, Young Will)

Apr 12, 2004
how did you do with this album?

did it take you where you were trying to go with it?

just curious.
it got my name out there more i got back all the money i put into but it was a test run i sold them out the trunk and put them in a few store but mostly whoever got one it was out the trunk.

and MR FEDEX503 my album was mastered by the star quality im sure u heard of them cozmo, qmade the beat raw smoov wit a banger so clean them ears out buddy your the first person that ever said that.

Sep 4, 2002
it got my name out there more i got back all the money i put into but it was a test run i sold them out the trunk and put them in a few store but mostly whoever got one it was out the trunk.

and MR FEDEX503 my album was mastered by the star quality im sure u heard of them cozmo, qmade the beat raw smoov wit a banger so clean them ears out buddy your the first person that ever said that.
it just sounded like the bitrate wasnt there, so clean your Mp3's out

Jun 26, 2008
What's good Bp this is Tay's homie Brandon, How you been doing bruh? & To all you people that dont have this cd it's a MUST have so get it from him or goto dimple, It was so tight I actually offered him more money for the cd cause he was gettin off for cheap! Get off your ass and go buy one. This cd is hella impressive, & it's always better to put better quality out slower then hella cd's that are garbage like a lot of artists do, & oh yea about the sound quality issue, go get the cd cause it's one of the best sounding cd's I have ever heard.