BPC.....what a fuckin joke.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 28, 2002
IM THAT NIGGA AND CEL GIVES U HELL WE R READY

Y DONT U NIGGAS PUT ME IN THE LEAGUE BATTLES ILL BREAK HEARTS ON THERE ALSO OR WAT U DONT WANT BPC 2 TAKE THAT SPOT EITHER LIKE WE DID THE FLOW CHAT EVERY 1 LEAVIN CUZ WE RUN IT ITS OK 3 DAYS AND THE TAKE OVER ENDING THE BEST HAD LANDED AND WHERE NOT GOING NO WHERE SO HOLLA BACC OH YEA AND SAM U GOT ATE UP IM GLAD UR A BIG MAN AND KNOW UR ROLE BPC AND WE R NOT PLAYING WIT YALL SSTEP UP OR GO AWAY

Sep 28, 2002

sam i answer ur wacc ass teh 1 day i was on here and then now 3 days later after u see me rip thru the competion u thought was hard now u want 2 talk 2 the champ fool please i still neva see u spit a good bar when u come out the coma and want2 try again battle some 1 and let see if u win u cant go at the top of the food chain and expect 2 get a full stomach battle teh cattle before u go2 the head master u know we runnin it boss playas crew and u still can do good if u try harder lmao but u got tore up and left and u know it so take the loss like every 1 else of ur homies and maybe a rematch when i think u proved ur self if u win then maybe ill let cel handle u till then cel and pimp boss plays crew r on top of this and u know it bpc mob

N

Napalm

Paq main I burned you and your mad about it. Why I battled Lim cause he got better lyrics then half the cats on here. DOnt cry paqo just fuccin except it that Iam better then half the cats on here. Haha. Oh well hate come in all forms.

NAPALM

May 8, 2002
LMAO

God damn my internet goes down for a couple weeks and I come back too a bunch of Philly board bittin faggets. Tryin to take over the flow boards:rolleyes: and who the fuck is simpsmooth I dont know what anybody else's opinion is butt I say Sam ate you the fuck up!!!!!!You and your bittin crew need to get the fuck off the flow boards:devious:

Sep 28, 2002
BOSS PLAYAS CREW AND WE STILL RUNNING NIGGAS OUT

HAHHAH CARTOON U DONT WANT IT WIT ME AND SAM GOT RIPPED NAME 1 THING HOW HE RIPPED ME NUTTEN NIGGA KNOW THAT Y HE CHANGE IS NAME CUZ HE KNOW HE DONT WANT2 COME BACC HE KNOW WHAT UP DONT GET ON IS DICC CUZ HE BE RIPPING U AND HE UR IDOL BOSS PLAYAS CREW THE NAME IF U WANT 2 BEAT THE BEST U BETTER ASK PERMISSION CUZ ME AND CEL RUN THIS ASK AROUND DONT HATE CUZ U DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES BPC MOB

N

Napalm

Whats craccin Cell and Pimp I left that anna bullshit behind. Its us cats who are taking over and rippen shit apart half the cats hate us because we taking over some shit and they dont like sharing the mic with some cats who got skills. There is only a few cats on here who really come tight. Fatal comes slick Pimp and Cel come slick. Paqo you dont like me because you tried to diss me and I ripped you apart lyrically. I know that you would not stand a chance against a lyrical mastermind. You dont have the heart like we do. Uniting sure lets bust some heads I aint mad at ya no more cuzz fucc it. I ALWAYS STAY RIPPEN

NAPALM-ARMADA-COMMING SOON

Sep 28, 2002
THAT WAT IM SAYING NAPALM LETS RUN WHOEVER OFF BPC DOWN WITCHA

HELL YEA NIGGA WAT UP U RIPP PAQUE I RIPP HIM SHIT HE DONT WANT2 LEARN NIGGA THEY R MAD CUZ WE RAN THEM OUT THAT Y THEY LEAVIN THEY MAD WE COME HARDER THEM ALL THEM LET DO IT NAPALM ME U AND CEL BPC NIGGA WAT IT ABOUT THEY DONT WANT IT WIT US AND MORE HEADS WANT2 BRING IT THEN I HAVE MORE FLOWS THAN THAT SO LET DO THIS RUN THEM OFF CUZ THEY KNOW BPC IS THE MOB HAHAHHA YALL NIGAGS DONT WANT IT WIT US TRUST ME WE AINT SCARED

Status
Not open for further replies.