BOY BIG CD RELEASE!!!(Pre-orders available)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2003
If you haven't heard at least ONE song he has done you must not get out much. He has featured for every local artist that is really doin something. Rich The Factor, Rush, Tech N9ne, Mr. Stinky, Doe Boyz, Dice, the list goes on... It's time November 18th Boy Big releases his highly anticipated CD "The Playa, The Hustla, The Gentleman". With features from: Ghost Face Killah, Reakwon, Polite, Rich The Factor, Rush, Mitch The Mingler, Dice, and Cyco City. This CD is killin 'em. This is R&B you can idenify with. Stay posted for Tour info. On1

For pre-orders 913-481-7017

Aug 18, 2002
either way I'm gonna pick this shit up cuz I love what Levar puts down musically, but is their any association with GangStarr and is it Def Jam? I see Ghost and Raekwon and that sounds promising. Too bad Tech or Stink couldn't have jumped on the shit, any reason why? Good shit though be on the look out for that shit. Is it gonna be all over KC or what?

Oct 28, 2003
Management

The CD in in stores all the 7TH HEAVENS'S, Sam Goody Independence Center, Wax Factory, Keepin It Real, Much Music & More or you can call (913) 481 - 7017

Oct 28, 2003
Management

We respect everyons's opinion. What is it that you don't like about the new CD? What is it that you like about the "2nd Coming"? Keep it real.

Oct 28, 2003
Management

GO TO WWW.BOYBIG.COM OR BABYHUIE.COM TO STAY INFORMED ON THIS BOY BIG MOVEMENT. YOU CAN ALSO WATCH THE GANGSTARR VIDEO. BE WATCHING OUT FOR THE I-35 TOUR COMING TO A TOWN NEAR YOU. FOR DOWNLOADS GOT TO EMEDIADISTRIBUTION.NET $.99 DOWNLOADS FROM ANYONE OF HIS ALBUM RELEASES.

Thanks for all of your support

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
The cd isn't wack. I take that back, boy big is huge, talent wise, the rappers he uses on tracks couldn't hold a flame to him. Dice is ok, but baby mac and them other cats are weak compared to him.

The last cd he did is really repetitive... I can't play it over and over. And he is, I feel trying to push the r and b thug thing instead of putting down effortlessly like 2nd coming. I play that cd everyday.

Good luck and the future and you have my supprt on every project

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
2nd coming is a classic KC album to me....nice mix of slow jams and upbeat r&b/rap. I have yet to check out his new album, but i'm sure I won't be dissapointed. I would like to hear him on some more dynamic beats. Many of his songs seem a little flat and what not. Maybe some more industry type dramatic beats would suit him better. Anyway, I wish dude luck in his blossoming career.