Boxing News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2005
Five minutes with Evander Holyfield
January 16th, 2012

By Ian Aldous: An amazing 28 years after turning professional, Evander Holyfield (44-10-2) is still confident he can once again become a World heavyweight champion. Will he get the opportunity to dethrone Wladimir or Vitali Klitschko? Last week Evander took the time to talk with me about heavyweights, past and present.

Over the past couple of months we’ve heard various rumours about who you might be facing next. When will we next see you in the ring and who might you be fighting?

EH “I really don’t know. Things keep changing and there hasn’t been anybody concrete, so I’m just trying to stay focused and continue to train. Be ready for whoever it may be.”

Where do you currently rank yourself amongst the current crop of heavyweights?

EH “I don’t know. I really haven’t fought a top ten opponent in a while, so I don’t know.”

How disappointed will you be if you retire from the sport without fighting either of the Klitschko brothers, especially seeing how many fighters get a shot at them without sometimes deserving it?

EH “It wouldn’t be a disappointment, it wouldn’t be big. I’m only gonna do what I wanna do anyway, so if I don’t fight them, it’s ok and if I do fight them, it’s ok. It’s not a dying situation, it’s not a validation loss if I don’t. I’ve only been the heavyweight champion of the World four times, so you know, I don’t lose nothing.”

Last year David Haye unsuccessfully challenged Wladimir Klitschko for his multitude of heavyweight belts. Do you think we’ll see David Haye fight for a World heavyweight title again or should he stay retired?

EH “I heard somebody say that they were talking about it. I don’t know if that’s a rumour or not. I don’t see why he wouldn’t, he’s still young and he should maybe take another chance.”

You’ve fought many of the best heavyweights of your era, guys like Lennox Lewis, George Foreman, Mike Tyson, Larry Holmes and Riddick Bowe. Who in your opinion is the greatest heavyweight of all-time? Apart from yourself!

EH “If you had to go by what they done in the ring you would say other than me you would say Ali. Ain’t nobody else done it three times like he has but me who’s done it four!”

We’ve read the book about your career (Becoming Holyfield: A Fighter’s Journey). How about a movie about your life?

EH “It would be great, inspiring people to not give up on their dreams and (showing) it’s attainable, are they willing to pay that price that’s necessary to be the very best they can be? ”

Finally, can you possibly pick out the highlight of your wonderful career?

EH “I would say beating Mike Tyson was the biggest up to this point, not that all the other fights didn’t make a difference because they did – but it’s just the fact that it’s what the people believed, it’s almost that when I won that fight I achieved what I personally wanted to do, because me believing that he was the best in the era at the time I fought him…. and he was. I beat him and after that it was (about) just trying to retire as the undisputed heavyweight champion of the World.”

Jul 24, 2005
Roy Jones Jr. turns 43 today
January 16th, 2012

By Dan Ambrose: Former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr. turned 43-years-old today, and he doesn’t appear to be slowing down with old age. Jones has lost three out of his last four bouts dating back to 2009 and been stopped in two of them.

However, he’s moved up to the cruiserweight division and chocked up a good win over Max Alexander in his last fight last month. Jones is now targeting a fight with WBC cruiserweight champion Krzsztof Wlodarczyk in March.

Jones wants to capture another world title in a new weight class and feels that the 30-year-old Wlodarczyk is a good fighter to go after to accomplish that. In terms of making money, Jones can’t go wrong with Wlodarczyk because he’s incredibly popular in his native Poland and attracts huge crowds.

A fight between Wlodarczyk would be a big deal in Poland and Jones might have a chance to pull off a win because Wlodarczyk isn’t a big puncher. As long Jones can avoid the occasional right hand from Wlodarczyk when he loads up, Jones should be able to go the full 12 rounds with this guy. Jones hasn’t fought in a world title bout since 2004 when he was beaten by Antonio Tarver by a 12 round unanimous decision.

Huck looking for David Haye and Evander Holyfield to work as sparring partners for him to prepare for Povetkin bout

According to the latest German boxing news, WBO cruiserweight champion Marco Huck (34-1, 25 KO’s) is looking to get former WBA heavyweight champion David Haye and 49-year-old Evander Holyfield to work as sparring partners for him to get ready for his title challenge against WBA heavyweight champion Alexander Povetkin (23-0, 16 KO’s) next month on February 25th in Germany.

Why Huck believes that Haye and Holyfield would want to serve a sparring partner for him is the big question. Huck isn’t well known outside of Germany and it’s hard to imagine that big stars like Haye and Holyfield would want to be used as a sparring partner for local star. Huck’s promoter Kalle Sauerland is going to be putting the question to Haye and Holyfield this week to see if they’re interested in doing it. I hope he doesn’t sit around waiting for too long because he might have a long wait. If Huck needs those guys to be his sparring partners for a slow heavyweight with little power like Povetkin, then he’s in deep, deep trouble on February 25th.

happy b day roy jones

Jul 24, 2005
Cloud vs. Campillo on February 18th on Showtime
January 16th, 2012

By Eric Thomas: IBF light heavyweight champion Tavoris Cloud (23-0, 19 KO’s) will be making his fourth defense of his International Boxing Federation title on February 18th against replacement opponent Gabriel Campillo (21-3-1, 8 KO’s) in a fight that will be televised by Showtime at the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas.

This fight will be part of a card with Paul Williams (40-2, 27 KO’s)vs. Nobuhiro Ishida (24-6-2, 9 KO’s) and Chris Arreola (34-2, 29 KO’s) vs. TBA. It’s hoped that all three fights make it on Showtime and it’s cut to just two fights, which happens at times unfortunately.

Cloud, 30, was supposed to be facing Zsolt Erdei but he was injured and the fight was cancelled. Luckily for Cloud, former WBA World light heavyweight champion Campillo was able to step in and face Cloud. As it turns out, Campillo may be an even tougher opponent than Erdei, because Campillo can do more just jab, which is pretty much all Erdei does.

Campillo likes to throw a lot of punches and is good at beating his opposition through sheer numbers thrown at them. He lost his World Boxing Association title to Beibut Shumenov by a controversial 12 round split decision in January 2010. Many boxing fans thought that Campillo deserved to get the win in the Shumenov fight, and I’m one of them. He fought really well outworked Shumenov. Campillo won his next two fights before fighting to a 12 round draw against Karo Murat in Germany in what was another controversial fight. I had Campillo winning that fight by four rounds easy. But a draw in Germany is considered a good thing for visiting fighters, so Campillo should consider himself lucky to have received that.

Cloud beat Clinton Woods by a 12 round decision in August 2009 to claim the title. Since then, Cloud has beaten Glen Johnson by a close 12 round decision, Fulgencio Zuniga by a 12 round decision in December 2010 and then Yusaf Mack by an 8th round TKO win in June 2011. That was the only fight for Cloud in 2011.

Jul 24, 2005
Broner: Eloy Perez a feather-fisted fighter; I punch like a middleweight
January 16th, 2012

By Allen Fox: WBO super featherweight champion Adrien Broner (22-0, 18 KO’s) is really looking forward to facing unbeaten challenger Eloy Perez (23-0-2, 7 KO’s) next month in their fight on February 25th in Saint Louis, Missouri. Broner, 22, has a big advantage in hand speed and power in this fight.

You can also throw in an advantage in defensive skills as well. Broner is compared to Floyd Mayweather Jr. in his fighting style and potential. HBO is really high on him and has been showing his fights since last year. They’re hoping he becomes a big star in the future. Right now, though, Broner is still trying to establish himself in the super featherweight division. He’s at the top right now but he’s got to beat some of the other top fighters to really make a name for himself. Facing the 25-year-old Perez is a good start to getting to the top for Broner.

“He’s a feather-fisted puncher in the featherweight division..not a good combination against me who punches like a middleweight.”

Broner took out Vicente Martin Rodriguez in the 3rd round last November. Using pinpoint counter punches, Broner had Rodriguez hurt in the opening round but decided not to go for a knockout at that time. Instead, Broner continued to take advantage of Rodriguez’s aggressive attacks by countering him often with left hooks and short right hands. In the 3rd, Broner caught Rodriguez coming forward with a beautiful right hand stunned him. Broner then backed him up to the corner and flurried on him until dropping him to the canvas with a huge left hook. The fight was stopped at that point.

Perez is going to have problems with Broner’s speed and counter punching ability. The only way not to get in trouble with Broner is to stay away from him, but that’s obviously not what Perez has in mind. He’s going to want to try and win and it’s probably going to get him hurt the same way it did Rodriguez and Jason Kitzau, another one of Broner’s knockout victims.

Jul 24, 2005
Arum Says Pacquiao Has Chosen His Next Foe, But Won’t Say Who It Is - Whispers Suggest It’s Cotto

Miguel CottoBy James Slater: According to promoter Bon Arum, in speaking to The Philippine Star, it took “30 minutes to get everything done.” Arum was referring to his star fighter Manny Pacquiao and he choosing the next opponent for the P-4-P king.

But, being tight-lipped, Arum will not say who it is that Pac-Man chose. Not until an official press conference set for this coming week some time. Why not? Is it because Arum knows the fans will be unhappy because the chosen next foe is not Floyd Mayweather? Maybe. But Arum has said that Mayweather “is not out of the picture.”

All Arum would say was that “Yes, he [Manny] has made the right choice.” Again, why the need for secrecy then?

It may not mean too much, but whispers coming out of The Philippines say that Pacquiao’s wife, Jinkee, was quoted as saying her husband has chosen Miguel Cotto as his next opponent, meaning, if true, that we will see a return of the November 2009 meeting Pac-Man and Cotto had. How will fans react if this proves to be true? Pacquiao against a guy he has already dominated and stopped, anyone? And at what weight will the reigning WBA 154-pound champ face Pacquiao at if a return happens?

Jinkee said her husband had been going though tapes and, in looking for a June opponent, picked Cotto.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Pacquiao did fight Cotto next; or anyone else other than Mayweather come to that. A recent ESPN poll had a whopping 46-percent of voters saying they did not believe Pacquiao-Mayweather would happen this year. I’m one of these people.

Look for Mayweather to fight on his set date of May 5th (probably against Canelo Alvarez), and look for Pacquiao to fight four to six weeks later (probably against Cotto).

Now, let Arum and Pacquiao prove me wrong!

Jul 24, 2005
As We Celebrate Muhammad Ali’s 70th Birthday: Where Does “The Greatest” Rank All-Time Pound-For-Pound?

Muhammad AliBy James Slater: As all boxing fans know, former three-time world heavyweight champion Muhammad Ali turns the milestone age of 70 this coming Tuesday. There are big, no, HUGE, celebrations planned to mark the occasion. Tonight in Louisville, at The Ali Centre, a host of big names - including another heavyweight great in Lennox Lewis, and Ali’s legendary trainer, Angelo Dundee - will be in attendance for a dinner/fundraiser; while on Feb. 18th in Las Vegas, superstars from music, movies and sport will gather at The MGM Grand to raise more money for worthy causes.

Ali’s place in history, not merely sports history, is secure. His legacy will live, quite literally, forever. But in sticking to Ali’s ring achievements and debating just where “The Greatest” deserves to be ranked in the long list of boxing masters, I give here my opinion on how high Ali should be rated all-time Pound-for-Pound.

Was Ali really the greatest? Or was he just the greatest heavyweight?

See if you agree with my top-10!

1. Sugar Ray Robinson: 173-19-6(108) Incomparable. Quite simply the finest fighter in history. Robinson was a man who could do it all - fight while coming forward or backing up. He could both give and take a punch and his speed, accuracy, stamina and courage were amazing. What’s more, he displayed all the aforementioned qualities whilst fighting opposition of the highest merit. Even guys who were never champion in Robinson’s day would more than likely become so today. Hell, even the journeymen were tough! And one last point - Ray, in over two hundred pro bouts, was never legitimately KO’d.

2. Henry Armstrong: 150-21-10(101) Another phenomenal fighter. Armstrong once held world titles at three different weights at the same time! Possibly the finest lightweight ever, Armstrong also captured world honours at featherweight and welterweight. Came within a whisker of winning the middleweight title also. Threw an absolutely astonishing amount of punches in a round. Aside from his pro debut, which amazingly he lost in three rounds, “Homicide Hank” was only KO’d once - by Fritzie Zivic, at a time when Henry was far past his peak.

3. MUHAMMAD ALI: 56-5(37) The greatest ever heavyweight. Ali was blessed with supernatural speed and agility. He was also fortunate enough to have had a ton of worthy contenders willing to try their hand at beating him. Because Ali fought, and dominated, in a golden era for the heavyweights (the 1970’s) his true greatness was revealed. Also had in his possession the finest chin in all of boxing. Was as brave as any fighter in history. Enjoyed shocking the world time and again.

4. Ezzard Charles: 93-25-1(52) The best light heavyweight in boxing history. Although never world champion at 175, was clearly the best. Went 3-0 with the legendary Archie Moore, even knocking Moore flat on one occasion. Also twice defeated the slick Charley Burley.
“The Cincinnati Cobra” eventually moved up to heavyweight where he did become world champ. Perhaps best known for giving the great Rocky Marciano his hardest fight- losing a gruelling and close fifteen round decision. In a return match he came desperately close to beating him again, by inflicting a savage cut on Marciano’s nose. His finest weight though was definitely 175.

5. Roberto Duran: 103-16(70) If Armstrong wasn’t the finest ever at 135, then Duran was. Simply born to fight, Roberto was as mean and tough as any man who ever stepped into the ring. Won his first world title by manhandling the experienced Ken Buchanan, when aged only twenty. Had brutal three fight series with Esteban De Jesus, going 2-1, before moving up to 147 and handing Ray Leonard his first loss. His legacy is hurt somewhat due to second fight with Leonard. Still had lots to offer post 1980, however, including the capturing of two more world titles. Capped off his great fighting days with excellent win over the much bigger Iran Barkley. Only ever counted out once, in his fight with Thomas Hearns.

6. Willie Pep: 229-11-1(65) Superb defensive fighter. Legend has it he once won a round without throwing a single punch, such was his defensive wizardry and ability at making the other guy look foolish. Went unbeaten in first sixty three fights! Captured featherweight world title in 1946 against Sal Bartola. At this point in career had only lost the one bout, on points to Sammy Angott, unbeaten in other ninety nine! Remembered for violent four fight series with murderous punching Sandy Saddler. Probably the best featherweight in history.

7. Archie Moore: 185-23-10(131) Scored more KO’s than any other boxer in history. Was made to wait until almost forty before getting crack at light heavyweight title. Won it handily with fifteen round decision over Joey Maxim and kept it for nearly ten years. Only guy he couldn’t master was Ezzard Charles. Like Charles moved up to heavyweight and fought Marciano. Scored knockdown in second round and until dying day maintained that if benevolent referee hadn’t aided “The Rock” he would have scored KO win. Also fought the much younger Floyd Patterson and Cassius Clay. Became fine trainer after retirement from fighting.

8. Benny Leonard: 90-6-1(70) Incredible lightweight. Some say the best ever at the weight. Fought a who’s who of great lightweights including - Johnny Dundee, Ted “Kid” Lewis, Rocky Kansas and Lew Tendler. First won title in 1917, against Freddie welsh. Held it until 1924, when he retired after a win over Pal Moran, thus vacating title. Made comeback seven years later but only a shadow of what he once was. Also to be noted, Leonard twice fought for the welterweight title, his fight with “Kid” Lewis being a no-decision and his fight with Jack Britton being ruled a disqualification win for Britton. Tragically, Leonard, known as “The Ghetto Wizard,” died aged only fifty one, while refereeing a boxing match.

9. Sugar Ray Leonard: 36-3-1(25) A boxer blessed with many fine attributes. Speed, power, athleticism and personality. Captured Olympic gold in 1976 and from then on could seemingly do no wrong. Soon won world welterweight title in fine fight with Wilfred Benitez. Even when losing to Duran in 1980 earned many plaudits for showing heart and fighting Duran’s fight. Made “Hands of Stone” say “No Mas” and quit in rematch later in same year. Then unified welterweight titles with arguably greatest win - a fourteenth round stoppage of Thomas “The Hitman” Hearns. Retired shortly thereafter due to retina problems, only to return five years later( after one disappointing Tune-up) and shock Marvellous Marvin Hagler. However, popularity suffered shortly afterwards as many felt Sugar was beneficiary of unjust verdict. Also tarnished image by carrying on too long and suffering humbling defeats to Terry Norris and Hector Camacho. During prime years, however, was one of the best ever welterweights.

10. Charley Burley: 83-12-2(50) To many the finest fighter to never win a world title. Was avoided like the plague. Rumoured to be the only man Ray Robinson ducked. Literally begged for a shot at a world title. One man who did fight him( in a non-title affair) was Archie Moore. Moore was beaten handily on points, with Archie on the floor three times. Also defeated quality men such as - Fritzie Zivic, Billy Soose and Holman Williams. Burley retired in 1950, never having been stopped. One of the gravest wastes of talent in the history of the ring. Deserved a title shot far more than many men who received one.

Jul 24, 2005
Malignaggi to face Senchenko for WBA welterweight title
January 16th, 2012

By Dan Ambrose: Former IBF light welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi (30-4, 6 KO’s) has finally gotten his big wish and will be fighting for a world title against WBA welterweight champion Vyacheslav Senchenko (32-0, 21 KO’s) next.

There still isn’t a date or a venue for the fight as of now. According to fightnews.com, the World Boxing Association will call a purse bid for the Senchenko-Malignaggi fight on January 26th.

It’s hard to say who will win that one as both fighters are backed by powerful promoters. Malignaggi doesn’t want to fight Senchenko in his home country of Ukraine but that’s likely where the fight will take place if Senchenko’s promoter wins the bid.

Malignaggi lost his own IBF strap in November 2008 to Ricky Hatton by an 11th round TKO defeat. Two years later, Malignaggi fought WBA light welterweight champion Amir Khan for a title in May 2010, but it was a similar result for Malignaggi with him getting stopped once again in the 11th round.

Since that loss, Malignaggi has moved up to welterweight and beaten three lower level opponents in Michael Lozada, Jose Miguel Cotto and Orlando Lora to get pushed to near the top of the welterweight rankings. Malignaggi is now ranked #2 WBA, #7 WBO, #9 WBC, and #9 IBF.

It seems a little unusual for a fighter to get ranked at #2 based on the kinds of wins that Malignaggi has piled up at welterweight. However, the sanctioning bodies seem to give ex-champions an inflated ranking when they move up in weight and it often doesn’t require for them to beat more than two or three lower level guys before they’re pushed to near the top of the rankings. Is it fair to the other contenders in the division? Probably not but that’s what the sanctioning bodies like to do.

Look at the fighters that the WBA has ranked Malignaggi above in their rankings:

Kell Brook
Thomas Dulorme
Devon Alexander
Sebastian Lujan

I’m not sure that Malignaggi can beat any of them, let alone all of them. It would have been nice to have seen Malignaggi to have fought at least one of those guys to get a title shot instead of having it served to him on a silver platter after beating three B level fighters.

Senchenko, 34, will likely be a huge favorite over Malignaggi and if he isn’t, he should be. He does everything better than Malignaggi and is a bigger puncher as well. I think Malignaggi may be able to make it the full 12 rounds with this guy by playing defense but I doubt he’ll win.

Jul 24, 2005
Vitali: I’ll fight David Haye anywhere
January 17th, 2012

By William Mackay: WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (43-2, 40 KO’s) already has his next fight picked out for him after he dispatches the short and badly over matched Dereck Chisora next month on February 18th.

Vitali wants former WBA heavyweight champion David Haye in the summer and plans on knocking him cold. Vitali doesn’t care where the fight takes place and is even willing to fight Haye in the UK if it makes sense financially.

Vitali told the BBC Sport “David Haye touched me personally with his bad words; he touched my family, my brother. My goal is to fight David Haye, and after the fight he won’t have any excuses why he loses. I’ll knock him out. It’s my goal. We talked to him but we’re miles away from signing a contract…It’s not just money. It’s so many points. I would be happy to fight him any place in the world – England, Germany, the South Pole. I want to fight him and I want to knock him out because I was happy and unhappy that Wladimir beat him.”

Haye wants the Klitschko fight as well, and he’s going to need to be fighting soon because he’s been out of the ring since July of last year when he was easily beaten by Wladimir Klitschko. Thus far, Haye has only missed out on one fight date since that time. But if he goes beyond the summer, Haye’s skills will likely start eroding from inactivity.

I don’t know if it really even matters if he were at the very top of his game or not, because Vitali is a very good super heavyweight, whereas Haye is nothing more than a pumped up cruiserweight. He’s small for a heavyweight and would likely be giving away close to 40 pounds and five inches in height to the huge 6’7” 250 pound Vitali. The size alone would be too much for Haye, but when you factor in Vitali’s superior skills and power, it would mean a sure loss for Haye.

Jul 24, 2005
Zab Judah vs. Vernon Paris on March 24th in IBF 140lb title eliminator
January 17th, 2012

By Allen Fox: Former two-division world champion Zab Judah (41-7, 28 KO’s) will be angling to get another world title shot in his IBF light welterweight title eliminator bout against #4 International Boxing Federation ranked contender Vernon Paris (26-0, 15 KO’s) on March 24th at the Aviator Sports Complex in Brooklyn, New York.

Paris, 24, has little in the way of experience in the way of 1st tier opposition. The only win he has over a top 15 contender was his 7th round TKO win over Tim Coleman last August. Paris showed a good body attack in that fight but not much in the way of hand speed or power. He just looks like a guy that can brawl, take good shots and fire back well to the body. He’s nothing special and I think he would struggle against a brawler like WBA light welterweight champion Marcos Maidana. Guys like Amir Khan and Tim Bradley would have too much speed for Paris.

Judah, 34, was stopped in his last fight in losing his IBF 140 pound title to Amir Khan by a 5th round TKO last July. It’s incredible that Judah could be ready to fight for the belt again if he beats Paris. You’d like to see Judah have to beat more than one guy to get another crack at the title because it just makes it a revolving door of Judah getting shots at the belt while other contenders are bypassed.

Judah might be able to win this fight if he’s able to keep Paris from crowding him and working his body. Judah is a good body puncher as well, and has a lot better hand speed than Paris. However, if Judah can’t keep Paris on the outside, then we’ll likely see Judah get knocked out again. He doesn’t seem to be able to take a lot of punishment anymore without falling to pieces. Paris might be too tough for the aging Judah.

Jul 24, 2005
Robert Guerrero to Mayweather: “Step up punk!”
January 17th, 2012

By John F. McKenna (McJack): Robert “The Ghost” Guerrero (29-1-1, 18 KO’s) has been mentioned as one the fighters in contention to fight WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. (42-0, 26 KO’s) on May 5th at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas.

“Money” Mayweather reserved the MGM Grand for May 5th a couple of months ago, although an opponent had not been named. When the Mayweather camp stated that the venue was reserved for a fight with the “little fella” everyone assumed they were talking about WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquaio (54-3-2, 38 KO’s).

But as is often the case with Floyd he leaves boxing pundits who attempt to figure out his every move guessing. May 5th is Cinco De Mayo day, a Mexican holiday and a date that typically sells very well when there is a popular Mexican fighter on the ticket. For that reason many boxing observers believe that Pacquiao was never seriously considered as a Mayweather opponent for that date, but an effort by Floyd to stay relevant in between fights.

What better way to stay relevant than to reserve an arena with the pretense that it was being reserved for the hottest commodity in boxing Manny Pacquiao”? The dead give away for boxing fans is that Manny’s promoter Top Rank CEO Bob Arum was never contacted before the Mayweather camp made their dramatic announcement that the MGM Grand had been reserved for “the little fella.” The date and venue are always part of the negotiations in any big fight. It’s a no brainer that Pacquiao was never going to be Mayweather’s opponent for May 5th.

Mayweather dismissed Guerrero as his next opponent saying he does not even know who he is. “The Ghost” isn’t buying it, and insists that he has what it takes to hand Floyd the first loss of his career.

Guerrero was quoted by FightSaga.com saying:

“Mayweather does not really want to fight me. He likes to hand pick his opponents. I’m a southpaw who is 5’9, my walk around weight is 152 pounds. I’m bigger than he is. Plus I have incredible punching power in both hands. Most of all, I’ve studied this guy and know him like the back of my hand. I’m the guy that can hurt him and he knows it.”

Guerrero says that Mayweather is not being truthful when he says he does not know who he is, stating that he was the co-feature on one of his Pay Per View (PPV) events. Finally, taking a page out of Mayweather’s own playbook and giving him some of his own medicine, Guerrero was quoted saying: “Step up punk!”