Boxing News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Whatever Mayweather is doing works for him.

Whatever else is going on at the "doghouse" is either based on a lack of talent, or what they are doing isn't working when it comes to turning out good professional fighters.

Jul 24, 2005
Broner still needs some work, but it looks like Matthysse is next. It seems like Haymon is putting together a Jr. Welter weigh tournament.
Broner vs Matthysse
Garcia vs Peterson

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Sosa called Tony Montana a monkey. What nationality was Sosa? What nationality was Tony?
Dude I just asked a simple question. If you dont want to answer than just say so. If you arent black and u are calling a black person a monkey, thats very racist. Thats why I asked what you are before I pass judgment. Got Em!!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Dude I just asked a simple question. If you dont want to answer than just say so. If you arent black and u are calling a black person a monkey, thats very racist. Thats why I asked what you are before I pass judgment. Got Em!!
Again, Sosa called Tony Montana a monkey. What color was Tony? What color was Sosa? Hint...neither one was black.

Now if I had called him Bo-Bo, Porch Monkey, Branch Manager, Semi-Semian, defendant, obsolete farm equipment, Rastus, golliwog or something of that nature, and I was not black, then you would have a point because those are slurs/epithets people used exclusively to insult black people. Monkey, in of itself, can be applied to any color (as noted by the Scarface citation.)

And yes I'm black.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
"That's your opinion. I think my heritage is the greatest warrior of all time. I don't care what history says. I know more about history and heritage than you. GOT EM!!!"
Nah, you did it wrong. "got em" isn't all caps and has two exclamation points.

Czar you still cool, nigga.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Again, Sosa called Tony Montana a monkey. What color was Tony? What color was Sosa? Hint...neither one was black.

Now if I had called him Bo-Bo, Porch Monkey, Branch Manager, Semi-Semian, defendant, obsolete farm equipment, Rastus, golliwog or something of that nature, and I was not black, then you would have a point because those are slurs/epithets people used exclusively to insult black people. Monkey, in of itself, can be applied to any color (as noted by the Scarface citation.)

And yes I'm black.
Ok fair enough. For me it still seems kinda odd for you to call another black a monkey regardless though. Just doesnt seem right lol. Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Context bro, context.
I understand that but again I was just making my point of Heresy's initial post. Now that he explained it its good. I just still find it odd if a black man calls another black man a monkey cause of historic reasons. Its good though we can move on from this and get back to Broner's great victory lol. Got Em!!