[BOXING] Cintron v Williams .. in the making?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Outcome of Williams V Cintron

• Williams - Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Williams - KO/TKO

• Draw

• Cintron - Decision

• Total voters
May 5, 2002
ESPN.COM said:
• As if the welterweight division wasn't already overflowing with significant fights -- Miguel Cotto-Shane Mosley and Floyd Mayweather-Ricky Hatton are scheduled this fall -- another biggie could be on tap for early 2008. Talks are under way to match titleholders Paul Williams and Kermit Cintron in a unification fight in February on HBO, according to both camps and HBO. Cintron (28-1, 26 KOs) must retain his title Nov. 23 against Jesse Feliciano on the Fernando Vargas-Ricardo Mayorga Showtime PPV undercard to make it possible. Williams (33-0, 24 KOs) outpointed Antonio Margarito to win his belt July 14. Cintron's only loss is to Margarito, but he rebounded with four consecutive knockout wins, claimed a vacant title and defended it in explosive fashion on HBO with a second-round destruction of Walter Matthysse on July 14.
Hope Im not in learning this, but damn Im lovin the direction boxing is heading into 08! Dunno If I should put up early voting seeing as how the fight hasnt been confirmed.. but eh fk it.. lets get the ball rolling!

May 5, 2002
^^im thinkin the same but then i gotta sit back and remember that Margarito didnt knock down Williams so i gotta think about it 4 a min. Gut says Cintron by KO but thats cuz he's comin off that vicious KO and I dont know too much about Williams. But if Williams does that whole jab n circle gameplan he might be able to repeat