Bow Down To Washington

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
This is sort of a good week for sports in Washington. the M's beat the Skankee's in the 1st game of the series, but got our ass' handed to us in the 2nd game. The Huskies have an upsetting WIN against USC. and perhaps the Seahawks will beat the 9ers tomarrow. If the Seahawks win tomarrow, I'll down a whole 40oz of OE in one guzzle LOL

Apr 25, 2002
This is sort of a good week for sports in Washington. the M's beat the Skankee's in the 1st game of the series, but got our ass' handed to us in the 2nd game. The Huskies have an upsetting WIN against USC. and perhaps the Seahawks will beat the 9ers tomarrow. If the Seahawks win tomarrow, I'll down a whole 40oz of OE in one guzzle LOL
I feel you but everything you mentioned is small in the big picture, the UW victory over USC is not.

When 40,000 folks from the state of Washington are spending several New Year's Days a decade in Pasadena we'll look back on Saturday as the beginning of the March...

Washington football is far and away the most accomplished sports team in the history of the Northwest, it's for the best when they're good.

Feb 14, 2004
Well about the loss to 9ers, all I have to say is that I am glad it was only the 2nd game of the season. I hope we don't have a repeat of last season.

And about the M's, they have got a way better season than last season. I am proud of the M's this season.

Dec 3, 2005
yeah, wow. thats so amazing. theres a black guy with his finger painted black lol crazy.

nevermind jake looks like he just arrived on heavens doorsteps, finally becoming a Washington football god. i will stay clutching my Steve Sarkisian autograph with "Go Dawgs" scribbled on it