BOUT TO DO A CARIBOU LOU SONG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 18, 2002
here's a drink I tried in Vegas that my boy told me about, same initial ingredients as Caribou Lou, I think it was called Kryptonite

151 rum
Malibu Rum
Pineapple Juice
Midori Sour
and a splash of 7-up

pretty F'in good if you ask me.

"what if I slap certain niggaz in the rap game,
for never payin' homage,
for usin' all my slang..." ~ E-40

Apr 21, 2003
well fuck here lately i don't know if i'm showing up to late for the new growing crowd and they running out or wat, but past few time at a tech concert in lawrence i haven't been able to get one cuz they don't have no malibu.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
no malibu? what kind of bars do you people go to?

i guess since i'm in a college town they stock the girly liquor so it never runs dry.

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
JLMACN said:
Tech you need to get K-rino (K-Reeno) on a feature homie..
...you 2 would be sick together...

just a thought...

I triple sign this shit. Been thinkin about this for a minute. K-Rino and Tech two true lyricists both have that stand out unique style. If you want to contact him you can email him at [email protected] and check his site at southparkcoalition.com.

Jan 28, 2005
Aslo just curious as if you had ever heard of a g punk group outta huntington beach called hed (pe) and your thoughts of maybe doin a track with them??

hed (pe) is definately not a punk rock group, but labeling punk rock is like so stupid now a days that I dont call almost anything punk rock.

I guess im the first one to ask, but what CD is this song gonna be realeased on? And Caribou Lou with pineapple rum doesnt make sense- cuz you got the pineapple juice- and you want the original coconut taste. You go to a bar and ask for that, they'll charge you for each individual shot. I seen some people straight lose their heads and every other limbs when they were off tha Lou, CARIBOU LOU'S IS LIKE THE SECOND PLANE THAT MADE THE TOWERS FACE OFF, THAT SHIT TA LET YOU KNOW THIS IS REALLY NOT A GAME DOGG.

A song with Tech and Mos Def would be fresh. Fuck it, record it on the chappele show too.

Oct 9, 2002
KillaClown said:
hed (pe) is definately not a punk rock group, but labeling punk rock is like so stupid now a days that I dont call almost anything punk rock.
Never called it punk rock... why dont you read it again. It is g punk... which is a label that Jahred himself uses to describe themselves. Go to the website...its the g-punk nation!

Sep 26, 2002
punk rock can be a style of music but it can be used as a description of the attitude a band has towards life and makin music and that's what Jahred means by sayin "this is punk rock"

and some of these "pop punk" bands are not punk rock in neither their style nor attitude

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
mizzouplaya said:
Never called it punk rock... why dont you read it again. It is g punk... which is a label that Jahred himself uses to describe themselves. Go to the website...its the g-punk nation!
My sister went to burn "Broke" yesterday and I never knew it, but there's like an interview type deal on the disc too which started playing right on the computer. The band talks about what the songs are about and they mention that they don't label what kind of music they make, they just make music everyone will like, except for our parents. It was interesting, they talk about what the songs on the album are about and it gave an insight on the band itself. Have you ever seen it? Knowing you're a fan, I just thought I would mention it in case you wanna check it out.

Oct 9, 2002
I actually dont have the real version of it.... i got all my cd's of there's before i was a huge fan... imma go back and get the og copies now ... thanks for the info. You ever listen to the bonus track on i think it is blackout at the end... when they are fuckin up in the studio? That shit is pretty funny.... he is takin pipe hits and its fuckin him up.

Apr 21, 2003
First off Hed(pe) is Punk... but not little girly punk there Real Punk...the good shit.. well really the only good punk band there is out there... and if they wernt Punk jahred wouldnt have said....

"THEY SAY I NEED TO SING TO SELL MORE RECORDS YO
KEEP IT CLEAN AND WRITE SOME LYRICS MORE RESPECTABLE
YOU FAGGOTS NEED TO GARGLE ON THESE TESTACLES
THIS IS PUNK ROCK BITCH - I’M A SPECTACLE"

From the Song "Repersent" off "Only in America"....

But Tech And him Would Rip it the fuck up...and i know everyone says that about other people that should collab with tech But if he ever did anything with rock it should be with them...there both the shit and write good lyrics...

Oct 16, 2002
yes I know about hed pe. yes I would love to hear K RINO. no jelly sickle will not be on be cool anymore cause nobody ever sent us the paper work for the money. but, the people who made the TOMB RAIDER game, BACKYARD WRESTLING and GRAND THEFT AUTO are coming out with a new game in MAY called 25 TO LIFE and they chose JELLY SICKLE with me and E40 and also NO CAN DO featuring BIG KRIZZ KALIKO. so yeah, shit is looking good. And oh yeah I think we are starting a tour with BONE THUGS MARCH 17. HOLLA . CHAKRATEASE.