bout time yall talk shit bout M BLEEK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
@ J pusha...
I noticed that too, that fool doing the get low, but then he probably learned that shit off of all them Daz and JT comps.. Long Beach to Filmoe...

Aite for all who aint feelin "the Getlow" its that little dance them GLP fools was doin on the Game Recognize Game video towards the end at the basketball courts... niggas squatin and jookin their arms and shit...

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Memph Geek was on Rap City or some shit like that and was talkin bout his label Get Lo, he got it tatted on him and shit, claimin he started Get Low. That's what some cat said on here bout it. Memph is a bitch straight up, he better check game, the real Get Low been out for 10 years or more and got over 20 releases, I'm glad JT and Quinn smashed on that fool. What's up with that Telly Mac cd, can someone hook up a copy?

May 12, 2002
Mak-X said:
Memph Geek was on Rap City or some shit like that and was talkin bout his label Get Lo, he got it tatted on him and shit, claimin he started Get Low.
Are you serious!? How this dumb ass fool go public with a stupid ass statement like that when he's knows (cause he retaliated against millionaire pirates) who really started the real G-E-T Low. I bet that them east coast faggots are believe that he did start "Get Lo" and aint never even heard of Get Low the originators. What a bunch of fags. Fuck Rocafella.