bout time yall talk shit bout M BLEEK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
What is y'all talkin' about I've never heard Memphis Bleek talk about or claim Get Low, what album does he say this. I don't doubt it though cause they lovin these Frisco Stars. I did hear the song with Quincy and the Figgaro puttin' it down for the GLP on JT's new album, it's one of the best songs.

May 12, 2002
I heard on the new JT album that Bleeks claims Get Low, but a label called Get Low (can he do that legally)? I mean since there is already a Get Low how can there be two Get Lows, but if that is true every body knows who the real GLP is.

May 4, 2002
shit , i actually think that nigga Memph Bleek is nice.

peep that song " WE GET LOW " ........... shit is nice.

but yeah , thats bitchmade ........ he should be knowin !!!

I SAY JT AND COMPANY JACK THAT BEAT FROM " WE GET LOW " AND RIP IT !!!!

May 10, 2002
its called millionare pirates and yeah its pretty raw, it reminds me of that mary j blidge (or however you spell it) beat though, that one "lets get it percalating" dont know if thats the name whateva, my patna said the same thing. first it was captain savem that talked shit about that bitch ass nigga bleek i guess for 40 on that still riding for Pac with C-bo on bay area playas 2 (for those that dont know), so obviously bleek is hated in the bay, anyone know if that foo' has been to the bay on any tours or anything????

May 13, 2002
mayn, dats fuckin wack ass shit... hella bay area niggas doin thangs but gettin jacked by these already out there mainstream fools... these bitin ass niggas always tryna steal off the yay... shit is smart though cuz we gots some tite ass shit that aint nobody hear of but on the other hand its a bitch move these biters are makin...

i just saw another video on BET and it showed some fool doin the Getlow for a split 3 seconds or so, i think the rapper was from baltimore or something......

May 12, 2002
Playa510:
I heard that Memphis Weak was in tha doin' a concert with Jt and when M. Bleek came on stage to get the mic. Jt played him and I think that's how it got started. Oh yeah, if any of you heard the new Telly Mac he's rappin' about M. Bleek too (track 6 I think).

May 10, 2002
DAMN IM SURPRISED THEY WAS EVEN IN A CONCERT TOGETHER BUT THANKS FOR THE INFO. BLEEK DONT WANT NONE THOUGH HES A BITCH, HE'LL PROBABLY HIDE BEHIND JAY Z OR BEANIE OR ANY OF THEM ROCAFELLA CATS. MY FAVORITE THING THAT WAS SAID IN THAT TRACK:

"MEMPHIS BLEEK YOU BULLSHITEN CLAIMEN GET LOW, WE'LL HIT THE MARCY PROJECTS MAKE YOU REALLY GET LOW".