Bout 'Ta Bubble (Traxamillion Remix) !!!! Hottest Yet!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
I had to chop part the chorus out to make it ride with the breks correctly. i could of did it better and extended the bout ta bubble baby buti got lazy but the verses still start in the right places!

Sep 29, 2007
I had to chop part the chorus out to make it ride with the breks correctly. i could of did it better and extended the bout ta bubble baby buti got lazy but the verses still start in the right places!
i didnt know you put it together, good job
the hook isnt perfect, but its not bad either, its good enough to thizz to that shit though
make some more please :cool:

Oct 16, 2006
Pretty dope man. Aint goin to lie its not perfect but damn good. Bout Ta bouble had a very unique and crazy beat and Tech pretty much custom fits his flow to match the beat he is riding... Basically it is some hard ass lyrics to mix with a beat... good job... imma listen to the original and then this and see which one i like better.

Jun 29, 2005
hyphy is dead , time to let it go, the track was harder when left alone
Not that its not an opinion, in which is totally false. HYPHY is a movement that is growing and has a hold of the one of the biggest states in the US! Im not even from Cali and i just feel bay area muzik down to my bonez. In which that small part is my opinion but hyphy is well alive and heavily breathin. E-40's new album will clarify that (again) as the last album proved it self clearly. But its all gravy so imma jus chiiiiiiillllllll. till Tha Next Episode! ha lol

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Not that its not an opinion, in which is totally false. HYPHY is a movement that is growing and has a hold of the one of the biggest states in the US! Im not even from Cali and i just feel bay area muzik down to my bonez. In which that small part is my opinion but hyphy is well alive and heavily breathin. E-40's new album will clarify that (again) as the last album proved it self clearly. But its all gravy so imma jus chiiiiiiillllllll. till Tha Next Episode! ha lol

thats strange, i live here in vallejo,ca and hyphy is played, it was great for a moment, but then too many fucks went dumb and starting ghost ridin each others sound