? bout scocious

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2003
scocious...i like the SCOCIOUS pic you got. it looks like the san francisco giants lettering. i always wanted to get a tatoo of my name like that. what font and program did you use for that.

Oct 19, 2003
bayGIANTS said:
shit, I check it regularly. what new songs are you gonna put up?
i rarely listen to the radio and when i dont catch on the block i check up on the site and hear all the new bay cuts...hope the site goes up soon and thanks for bringing us that shit

Jun 16, 2002
its nyce cause we can promote that shit by knocking for our friends and shit so they listen to kmel now more to hear the shit they like

Apr 25, 2002
yeah itll be up real soon. hella people askin about it. so it will be goin up in a few days.

@black jeep. it aint a font. i scanned my giants jersey and then messed with the lettering in photoshop. took hella long for me to make

Apr 25, 2002
BlacKJeeP said:
do you still have the original scan of your giants jersey. i dont have a scanner to scan any of mine.

i used that scan from my "frisco" jersey. i posted it up a while back. look for the thread "frisco shirts".