Bout M-PHIVE and Woodie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
First of all M-Phive is one of my artist and Loved Ones....
I completely Understand Woodie not wantin to fuc wit Fake muthafuccas and wantin to Know credentialz cuz thats sum real shit....Now..M aint on no gang bang shit Hes an MC wit hot lyrics on life and battle style rap hes not a "Gansta Rapper"and doesnt try to be He just spits wuts real to him,So I guess thats why he took it offensive,but I really dont know cuz I wasnt there for the convo.This is my first post,I was just peepin the new site and I wasnt happy wit this so I had to speak rite away...
Now me, Silas aka Smigg Dirtee apologizes for my artist M-PHIVE name callin and goin off over this shit,the last thing I or my Company needs is more problems.The Siccness is supposed to be like a family and a way to network...M-PHIVE I love u cuzzin lets do this music and get this money..Woodie-one luv to u and ur label....

one

Silas aka Smigg Dirtee

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
I DON'T KNOW WHO HE IS AND DON'T GIVE A FUCK AFTER HE CAME ON THIS SITE AND GOT HIS MC FREESTYLIN' LYRICAL RAPPIN' ASS TALKIN' SHIT ON SOMETHIN' HE COULDN'T COMPREHEND. ITS TOO LATE, HE CROSSED BOUNDARIES. FUCK 'EM. KICK ROCKS.

Apr 25, 2002
juzt shut up already. did u not see tha "LoL" up there? u cant tell i wuz JOKING? are u that dumb? GODDAMN, itz squashed. who givez a shyt. damn u get all hurt N shyt, if u gonna be gettin that hurt, u dont belong here.

Apr 26, 2002
www.soundclick.com
@ Silas and Mijo

GOOD LOOK'N' OUT SILAS....AND AT M-PHIVE KEEP DOIN WUT YOR DOIN...IM COMIN 2 SD JULY 4th 2 AUG.3rd..SO WE GONE GIT SUM ABA SHIT CRACC'N' 4 ME....

BUT IF ANY1 TALK'N' SHIT...YALL CANT HANG WIT ABA...FEEL ME?

ABDUCTED by ALIENZ MUZIK 2002......
Silas "aka Smigg Dirtee"
Steezo
C.Gigolo
M-Phive
J-Bandit
Bone
Boss Hogg
JJdaBABAY
J-Speez
and more......KEEP AN EYE OUT