????Bout homie in E-40"s videos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
why do you care so much? sorry i just find it funny that you would make a whole new thread to ask people this....seems to me like you need to get a broad and be fucken that shit so you can get your mind off some lil pointless bullshit mayne...do ya thang though lol

Sep 24, 2002
Your a fuckin idiot...I just saw those 2 videos a couple of minutes ago and was just curious...You sound like you got much time on your hands, replyin to my so called bullshit post... hater, close your mouth dogg and mind your own!!!!!!

Jan 23, 2003
damn sticky be havin me rollin cuz he speak his mind but it be hella funny like when he commented on cellski postin whut he was doin for the weekend i was waitin on someone to comment on that yall stoptrippin if u want respect quit makin these bullshit threads

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
StickyGreen said:
lol! its all gravy though...cuz i uhhhh read your lil post and i uhhh....spoke my mind. so respec my mind lil muthafucka hahahah ;) quit jockin a bunch of no-named muthafuckas in a music video and get a life ya lil youngsta lol

^^ learn sum shit cuz