Boss Tycoon Remix??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 11, 2005
pvctilim6ftdeep said:
that nigga fabby has his moments but personally i think dudes a square. he tryin to pimp dres name a lil 2 much. dem crest creepaz got heat but i dont like how they take dres spits for hooks. naamsayin?
he IS a square he dont really pretend to be anything else

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
mistah fab is a backpacker...I don't know if he's a square, I've never met dood, but he doesn't claim to be gangsta....and he reps his label more than he souts out mac dre......and yes I do know that was his label, but shit, he's dead, people gotta get over it

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
RAPresentah said:
fuck the term backpacker lol
yeah, but its alot better than saying "real hip hop heads" or someshit like that....it basically says that gangsta shit isn't hip hop, or more specifically what the "hip hop head" doesn't like isn't "real hip hop"

May 9, 2002
If they do remix it they need to at least remaster the beat. Actually remastering the whole Thizzle Washington album would be great. That's the only reason I didn't bump it as much as his other albums!

Feb 9, 2006
Defy said:
yeah, but its alot better than saying "real hip hop heads" or someshit like that....it basically says that gangsta shit isn't hip hop, or more specifically what the "hip hop head" doesn't like isn't "real hip hop"

gangsta shit ain't hip hop

Feb 5, 2006
Defy said:
mistah fab is a backpacker...I don't know if he's a square, I've never met dood, but he doesn't claim to be gangsta....and he reps his label more than he souts out mac dre......and yes I do know that was his label, but shit, he's dead, people gotta get over it
I feel you, he does rep the label more than dre, but he's not obligated to. much respect to mac dre but he just reppin for the WHOLE label.