Bosko - That Fire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
This comp is not out nor is it coming out anytime soon. The closest release date will be in october. The version that is all over the net and on northern ridaz.com is a false info version of this cd with incomplete tracks and 2 missing songs. The full cd includes 18 total tracks with the track listing.

this is the offical track listing i found on westcoast 2k

1. That Fire - E-40/Bosko/C-Bo/Cool Nutz
2. What You Got - E-40/Bosko
3. That's Who We Be - DMX/Drag-On/Phats Bossi (remix)
4. Do You Like - Lil Jon/E-40/Bosko/Felli Fel
5. Rude Boyz - BG Of The Hot Boyz/Cool Nutz/Maniac Lok (remix)
6. Walktadis - D.B.A. (Bosko/Kenny Kingpin/Cool Nutz)
7. No Regrets - The Truth Hurts/Bosko
8. Ghetto - Bubba Sparxxx/Lil Nut/Bosko (remix)
9. Lot Ta Say (Interlude), A - Cryciz
10. Heat Rocks - Kurupt/Bosko/Cryciz
11. Avenues - C-Bo/Bosko/Phats Bossi/Max Julian/Kenny Kingpin
12. Vindictive - Cryciz
13. Do It Now - Cool Nutz
14. Fa Shiesty Cats - Kurupt/WC/Bosko/Cool Nutz/Kenny Kingpin
15. They Don't Know - Tray Dee/B-Legit/Bosko/Mac Shawn/Maniak Lok (remix)
16. I Like What You Do - Cool Nutz/Bosko
17. Funny - Too Short/E-40/Bosko
18. Last Man Standing - The Outlawz/Yukmouth/Phats Bossi & Gonzoe

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
its an unoffical release homie. Its bootleg. the real one dont come out till october. We at 2siccaudio will not support a bootleg copy the whole point of the site is to listen before you buy but if you cant buy it then we aint puttin it up.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^^My info comes from JUSTFAM from just family records who is releasing the cd and on top of that cduniverse.com cdnow.com and pretty much most cd places to buy in stores dont have that cd nor a release date for it hmmmm i wonder why so why dont you check ya facts before you come at me like a bitch.

Jul 12, 2002
Actually the shit being sold on Ebay is real. I know because I won a copy. I have it sitting right here next to me. It's a promo copy with the a hole punch in the barcode. There's no booklet in the jewel case, its just the cover and the other side is blank white. It's got a normal looking back cover besides the hole punch. CD is real and everything. ITS NOT A BOOTLEG. I dont know about what is floating on the net but the dude selling them on ebay that i got them from was legit.

That tracklist you have is fucked up, it's the same that is on my back cover. Avenues and Walktadis are switched on the real cd. How would I know that if i didn't have a real copy?

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Ok good for you guys lol it aint that big a deal. Point being if the person puttin the shit out tells me its not the real thing and the real thing wont be out till october well then im not putting it out and in a sense if they didnt put it out and they saying it will not be out till october and you got it from someone on ebay then it is bootleg.

Apr 25, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
Ok good for you guys lol it aint that big a deal. Point being if the person puttin the shit out tells me its not the real thing and the real thing wont be out till october well then im not putting it out and in a sense if they didnt put it out and they saying it will not be out till october and you got it from someone on ebay then it is bootleg.
nobody gives a shit who you talked with or know, if u blind then u clearly cannot see that is the real cd. quit hatin and wait til october then.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Benzo said:
nobody gives a shit who you talked with or know, if u blind then u clearly cannot see that is the real cd. quit hatin and wait til october then.

Really ok then i guess the homie JUST FAM is just some fake dude who is below you and dont know what he is talkin bout. Forget the fact he is the owner of the label puttin this out. Also its called respect homie.

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
That version of the album is a promo copy that the distributor sent out to stores. It isn't the actual album, and the cover will be different from what is posted. Alot of those songs are what will be on the album, and some of them won't be on there.

I guess it's good that there is this type of hype around that album. Make sure that you get the official version of the album.

Jul 12, 2002
Quit calling it a bootleg then xraidedloc. It's a promo copy like Cool Nutz said, which is very different from a bootleg. I wouldn't even have looked at it if it was a bootleg.